Chapter 26

Hyuna's P.O.V

1 week later...

The whole week was more to zoning. Because that night replays in my head continuously. I'm a little hurt over it, of course. Even if we weren't in a relationship, he gave this false fishy hope. Thank god I didn't fall for him fully. PJ unnie have been sleeping in my house for a week.

I don't mind about it. But just, she still needs to face Daniel. There's a photoshoot for the boys today. So I'll be going to work with PJ unnie. As much as she looks fine, i know she's hurt inside. Just sealing them with silence. We're both ready to go to work. We left the house, taking a taxi to the venue of the photoshoot.

Upon reaching, i pay the ahjussi and greeted the staffs after getting out of the taxi. I saw the boys too, giving them smiles. "Hi." - Seokjin oppa said with a wide smile. I just smiled, walking pass him. Heading to the shooting set. I talked to a few of the staffs and met Sejin oppa. He talked about the photoshoot for today.

Once done, the set is done, now is just to wait for the boys to get ready. I sit down, behind the camera while eyes on the laptop. A staff came to me and asked about something regarding the shoot.

"I heard about PJ unnie's husband. Is it true?" - she asked. I gave her a look. I ignore her question. I went to the area where there's food, snacks and drinks. I grab a small plate, taking kimbaps and egg rolls. A few staffs were taking food too. So i just smiled. (A/N: YOU KIMBAP KIDDING ME ㅋㅋㅋ)

"You heard about PJ's husband?"

"Oh yeah yeah."

"Gosh her husband like someone in our company. And PJ didn't know."

"If you want to find a boyfriend, don't get someone's husband."

"Oh that's right. That's just too much."

Obviously they're talking about me. I feel my blood boiling. Before i explode, i walk away, back to the set. I place the small plate nect to my laptop. Someone sit next to me.

"I heard about it. Well, you got me. I know you're not the type to ruin someone's marriage." - a staff said with a soft smile. I smile to her, thanking her. Soon, the boys are done. So, the photoshoot starts. Standing behind the camera, counting down, giving directions.

Fast forward...

Once the shooting is done, a wrap! Some of the staffs are eatimg while some are cleaning up. I'm sitting in front of my laptop, in the room where most staffs chill. I have a cup of ice latte next to my laptop. And a bowl of ramyun with beef.

PJ unnie sit next to me with her food. We talked ere and there. "The boys still have schedules?" - i asked. She nodded.

"Till night." - she answered. Heol.

"So where you're heading after that?" - i asked. She shrug. Before I could say anything, a bunch of staffs sit with us. The same staffs that talked about me earlier on.

"Oh? You both are fine with each other?"

"PJ, you're fine with Hyuna, trying to get your husband away?"

"What?" - i asked as i gave them glares. PJ unmie held my arms.

"Hyuna, relax." - she said.

"How can i relax unnie?" - i asked with a frown.

"For your damn information, I am not trying to steal PJ unnie's husband. Her husband was in the same university as i am. And we're friends. Yeah whatever he likes me. I don't even like him. " - i blurted out.