Chapter 23

Hyuna's P.O.V

4 months later... (a/n: shush)

I've been going out with Seokjin oppa a lot. Not because he confessed. But because i feel like it. And I've been hanging out with Daniel too. It's like after meeting Seokjin oppa, I'll meet Daniel. Or the other way around, everyday.

I didn't say yes to any of their confession. Just leaving it hanging. Even if i feel a little more comfortable with Daniel than before, i still think he's fishy. And I'm confuse of my feelings. I like being with Seokjin oppa but i also like being Daniel.

Do i like Daniel? ... i have no answer for that. But i feel like i have more feelings for him than Seokjin oppa. His roses makes me happy, and special in i don't know what way. But Daniel's way of kindness and the way he speaks to me, makes me melt. Not that Seokjin oppa talks to me in a rough way. No.

I don't know. It's confusing. Am i liking 2 guys at the same time? I don't even know. I sighed as i place my hand below my chin. "Ya. What's with that face in front of food?" - PJ unnie asked.

"You know why unnie." - i said.

"I know. But dude, don't show your stinky face in front of this delicious food. Get it off and eat." - she said. I sighed and nodded. I grab my chopsticks, eating my ramyun.

"So? Have you decided? Seokjin or Your mysterious guy?" - she asked. I shrug.

"It's impossible to like both. I can't choose." - i said.

"You have to. You can't take both. Girl, think." - she said.

"I know."

"When you close your eyes, who do you see? Seokjin or your mysterious guy?" - she asked. I close my eyes. And i think of both.

"Both. But.. somehow more to the mysterious guy." - i said. I open my eyes.

"Then isn't the answer obvious?"

"Yeah. But I'm not accepting it. Because i feel there's something fishy going on with him." - i said.

"Fishy? What do you mean?" - PJ unnie  asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I feel like he's hiding something big. Which I can't figure it out." - i explained.

"How about Seokjin?"

"Seokjin oppa, i feel safe. Like he's being himself and i feel that he doesn't keep anything from me." - i said. We went quiet. This fishy thing is still going on. Every time i wanna ask, i end up forgetting. Or i just don't even thought of it.

"Oh my god." - PJ unnie said. I look to her. She's covering her mouth, as she closes her eyes.

"Are you okay, unnie?" - i asked. She nods slowly. Suddenly she gets up, running to the washroom.

"Unnie!" - i exclaimed. I chased after her. Running in the washroom, i saw her vomiting on the sink. I walk up to her as i rub the back of her, slowly. It hurts seeing her like this. She wash her hands and mouth. I grab some tissues and hand it to her.

"Are you okay, unnie?" - i asked. She nods.

"Just what a pregnant lady goes through." - she said.

"Pregnant? You're pregnant?" - i asked, widening my eyes. She nods.

"For a month." - she said.

"Aish. You didn't even tell me!" - i whined.

"I thought we're buddies, unnie." - i whined.

"Aww sorry bud~ it's just the same that you keep your mysterious guy, a mystery." - she said.