Chapter 21

Hyuna's P.O.V

'I like you.'

I shuddered just thinking of it. Turns out what PJ unnie said was true. It is a love letter. From Daniel. He likes me? What? It's hard to believe. Because I don't feel anything towards him. Even if he was my crush back then... i can like him back since he's starting to get close to me.

But I've never even thought of him, being my boyfriend. No. It's been a month since i met him and since i read that letter. I saw him at the restaurant but i try my best to be very busy. So that i won't talk to him. I feel bad of course.

I'll be in the restaurant, the whole day, as of today. Having workers are much better. I can sit down and relax a little. A guy using a helmet, with bike gloves, and a big bag walks in the restaurant. He walks towards me. "Is Bae Hyuna, here?" - he asked.

"Yes, I'm Bae Hyuna." - i said. He smiles to me. He put his bag down, taking out something from it. He stands up straight, with a single rose.

"Here, someone send you these." - he said. I grab the rose.

"Who is this from?" - i asked.

"There's a letter to it. Read to know who send it to you. Have a nice day." - he said, smiling and left the restaurant. I look to the rose. Why do i feel like i know who these are from? I smiled to myself. I sit behind the cashier and get the letter. I flip it open.

'Annyeong! How are you, Bae, i mean Miss Bae? Hehe. Are you doing well? I hope you are. It's been a long time since we hang out :( i miss you. I've been busy with my schedules that i didn't have the time to text or call you. So, let's hang out today. I'll be waiting at Grey's Barista, 2 pm. Tell your eomma that I'll be taking you out. We're going home a little late. See you~

Yours Sincerely,
Worldwide Handsome~'

I chuckled. I guessed it right. We didn't meet for months. Because of his busy schedules. Meanwhile I don't have any schedules with them. I must be lying if i say that I didn't miss him.

"Who are these from?" - i heard eomma asked. I face to where she was.

"Seokjin oppa." - i said. There she goes again, smirking.

"I'm telling you, he likes you." - eomma said.

"Eomma, did you and halmeoni paired up to say that?" - i asked.

"No. But no guy send a rose with no reason to it." - she said.

"And the reason is he wants to meet me. That's all." - i said. She quickly snatched the card that i was holding on. She runs away with it. Well, there's no use of chasing after her. I have nothing to hide from her. Plus she'll return it to me. I put my right hand below my chin, looking at the rose. Slowly my lips curved, into a wide smile.

"Ehem." - i heard someone faked a cough. Turning to where it is, well, it's eomma.

"Your card." - she said, handing me the card that she snatched.

"Thank you." - i said, taking it and place it on the desk.

"What are you waiting for?" - sh asked.

"Waiting? What am i waiting for?" - i asked. She flick my forehead.

"Ah eomma! Stop that!" - i whined, caressing my forehead.

"Go home, now. And get ready." - she said.

"Huh? Now? I have 3 hours more before 2pm." - i said.

"I don't care. Go and get ready. Now. Go." - eomma said.

"Eomma, chill."

"Or I'm gonna chase you out of this restaurant." - she said. Well... The last time i got chased out from the restaurant because eomma was damn angry to me. Just because i rejected to meet my 'future-mother-in-law'. And it was hideous. Basically, a shitty day.