Chapter 19

Hyuna's P.O.V

Work day, and i am on set. For a new photoshoot for the boys. I sit down, eyes on my laptop. I lay back, putting my left leg over my right one. Swinging it a little. I feel a little down today. I don't even know why.

"What are you looking at?" - someone asked. I turn to my left, seeing Seokjin oppa, so close to me, seeing his side profile. And my lips were almost touching his cheeks. I moved away and froze, keeping quiet.

"Hyuna?" - he called.

"Yeah?" - i answered.

"You have yet answer my question." - he said.

"What question?" - i asked. He giggled.

"What are you staring at? Your laptop is blank. No one is on set, and just the plain background." - he said.

"Oh. Nothing. I'm fine." - i said, forcing a smile.

"You seem to be thinking of something." - he said. He take a seat next to me, looking at me.

"No, it's really nothing." - i said with a smile. He laughed.

"What a bad liar." - he said. I laughed lightly.

"Anyways, i cooked something. For you." - he said with a smile. He hand me a black bag. I grab it, taking a look inside. It's a lunch box, with kimchi fried rice, rolled omelette, kimbap and rice balls in seaweed flakes. Heol!

"Woah~ thank you." - i said, admiring the food with a wide smile.

"My pleasure. Enjoy it for lunch." - he said, smiling. I nod, smiling.

"I'll gotta go. Have to do my makeup." - he said. I nod as he smiled. Woah. I don't need to buy lunch. Thinking of eating it, is already making me happy. Ehe.

Soon, the photoshoot starts. I direct the boys, here and there. But mostly, they pose on their own. I mean they're literally models. It was just a simple photoshoot. So it ends within 4 hours.

After the shoot, i take a look on the photos. Sejin oppa helped me with a few ones then he left. I have to submit this tomorrow. So i have a day to check them. The staffs cleaned the set, while i stayed. I have to get the perfect photos. I mean all the photos are perfect because the models are perfect too.

I got like hundreds of photos but i have limited amount of pictures that i can select. Which is a huge work. One of the staff told me to leave because they have to clean the place i was sitting. So i grab my laptop and my stuffs, heading out of the building. I decide to go to Grey's Barista to do the work. Plus it's very quiet there. I hailed a taxi, heading to the barista.

Upon reaching the destination, i head out of the taxi. Walking in the barista and immediately queueing up. Because their queue is pretty long. Adding on, it's lunch time. It's packed here. Once it's my turn, i smile upon this beautiful lady. Knowing Yoongi likes her.

"Oh hi unnie. I've not seen you for so long. So, order?" - she said with a bright smile. I chuckled.

"Yeah. I've been busy. That's why. I'll get a slice of Strawberry Cheesecake and Ice Latte." - i said, smiling. She nods, keying in my order. She told me the bill as i payed for it. I step aside, waiting for my order.

My order got called minutes later. I grab my drink and cake, finding a seat. I saw a seat that was near the window and at the corner of the shop. I sit down, placing my cake and drink on the table. Remembering i have Seokjin oppa's lunch box that he gave me. I take it out from my bag and start eating it slowly. I sit, leaning on the wall. So no one can see what I'm doing on my laptop.