Chapter 6

A/N

PLEASE READ. Hay hay! So I am currently about to go camping omg :D Can you wish me a "don't get bitten!" Yeah. Lol thanks. This chappie is from Phil's POV! Here it is, and I apologize in advance ;-;

-------------------------------------

Waking up in the morning is becoming harder by the day. Emotions are terrible. Everyone wants to get rid of them at least once in their life.

I've been sleeping in the jacket as well. It smells like him. I almost have to beg myself not to tell him what I feel. If I tell him, everything will change.

I want him to be happy, so I'll keep it to myself.

Turning over in bed, I began to whisper lyrics that I can't get out of my head.

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy

And I'm out of my mind

Cause

All of me

Loves all of you

Dan enters the room slowly. "Good morning, Phil." I stare at the floor. "I can hear you. You're voice is amazing."

Flustered, I reply. "I don't know about amazing."

"Of course it is."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too!" he exclaims, running over to the bed and flopping down next to me. He leans close to my ear.

"So what do you want to do today?" he whispers. I shrug, thinking. I'm not really up to going out to do something.

"Can we just hang around, watch a movie or something?" I suggest. He nods, walking out of the room. Sighing, I follow.

When I enter the living room, he is picking a movie.

Another reason I asked to watch a movie is that I can tell Dan has been sleeping less. I don't want to make him go out if he is tired.

After putting in the disc and turning on the television, he walks to a large bean bag, patting the spot beside him as a signal for me to sit there.

I plop down next to him. There are a couple of previews which I sit emotionless through. My facial expression changes when I see what movie we are watching.

Up.

"I haven't watched this movie in too long!" I exclaim. He smiles, obviously happy with his choice.

The beginning of the movie has always been the bumpy part for him.

The soft piano music plays as Carl walks into the house, the balloons in hand. I see the tears welling up in his eyes. I look away, trying to contain my own emotions.

He begins to fall asleep partway through the movie. I knew he was tired. I smile at his peaceful state.

His sides expand slowly with every soft breath, with his hand hanging off of the edge of the bean bag.

He begins to unintentionally lean into me. I put one arm around him.

Finally, the movie reaches my favorite part. After putting back all of the furniture, Carl picks up the Adventure Book and begins to look through a part that he didn't know had pictures.

I smile sadly. If only I could have that with the person I want it with. At the end of the scene, the words that always hit me in the heart appear.

"Thanks for the adventure - now go have a new one!

Love, Ellie"

My eyes tear up. I can't help but let one slip down my face.

At the end of the movie I turn off the television.

I lean over so I am close to Dan's ear.

"Dan, you are probably asleep, but I need to say this whether you can hear me or not," I whisper gently.

"I just want you to know that I will always be part of your adventure." I raise my head again.

Suddenly, his lips part slightly, and he whispers soft, quiet words that I am not even sure he is conscious of.

"Cross your heart?"

I raise my hand to my chest and copy the motion from the movie.

"Cross my heart."

-------------------------------------

A/N

I KNOW I KNOW I'M SO SORRY ;-; If I have given you massive feels I apologize T. T I just thought the idea was really cute :') Well, on a happier note, I got back from camping and it was super fun! I got to ride horses :3 Alright, I'll see you next time!

*Just watches Up and cries for a billion years*

(If you sneezed while reading this, bless you X3)