Part 1 (21 Guns) - Sleeping Well?

AN- Hi! Welcome to my little corner of insanity that is this book. Right off the bat I'm just saying that I'm not going to be updating regularly, this whole thing is just something that I've been imagining in my head and I just thought it would be a good idea to get my thoughts on paper and just as a side note see how the internet responds to my little fantasy. Now you may be wondering why it's a Jane x Male Reader, well I just wanted to stand out from the crowd you know. To not bore anyone who actually reads these I'm gonna end here and continue things in later chapters.

See you on the flip side

I don't own the cover, it's made by Allison1205 on deviantart, check her out

allison1205.deviantart.com/

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Darkness. You looked around your surroundings but saw nothing all around you. You walked forwards and the sound of your footsteps filled the creepy setting, for some reason this reminded you of the loading screens in Assasins Creed, except that they at least had some sort of light but in this almost limbo-like place, there was nothing. Just as you were getting acclimatized to your surroundings you felt something jab you in the back, you could feel your heart rate increase as you currently felt that you had so much adrenaline coursing through the your veins that if you cut them you would of bled pure acid. This feeling wasn't helped by the fact that suddenly a large alarm went off as the setting was pierced by flash's of red. Mustering all the courage you could before turning around and then....

(A/N sorry to be such a tease with the cliffhanger, I just wanted to get a chapter out into the world)