Part 5 - Taken

(A/N) for all those who follow this story, sorry for the 3 day gap but my internet decided to die so to compensate this I've decided to kick it up a gear and do some heavy writing. Enjoy
-------------------------------------
It all happened in a flash, with the principle shouting at you for a solid 10 minutes and you getting externally suspended for a week for assaulting a student. With the speed walk that you made home before you felt something strike your back and you looked on the floor and saw a rock and you peered in the direction that it came from and gazed upon a familiar face. Sandy.
"Hey there (Y/N)" her face with some sympathy.
"What's up Sandy, I guess you heard what I did" with my voice low
"Yeah, I did... and you know what, I think it was pretty ballsy." Her tone and face lightening when she finished.
"You always know just what to say" I said with a chuckle at the end
"I always know what to do" her voice sounded more serious as she she stepped forward and embraced you only this time it seemed more... intimate. You tried to open your mouth to say something but before you could even make a sound her lips crashed against yours as you both stood there. Only what you didn't know is that they were watching, and one of them didn't like it and decided to execute the plan early.
After you left Sandy you still had some distance left to your house but that wasn't on your mind as you were still trying to decipher what just happened. You were just about to reach into your bag to reach for your phone when you noticed that your footsteps weren't the only ones you heard, you got a bit anxious and decided to pick up the pace but before you knew it one of them was right behind you and jabbed you with some needle. The whole world started to spin, the edges of your vision started to blacken, the 3 individuals standing around you and with the last of your consciousness you said.
"Please... don't molest me..." and then you blacked out

Darkness.

You didn't know how long you were out for but all you did know was that you were in a van. Great, now you were definitely going to get molested, you thought to yourself. Propping yourself against the edge of the van, you tried to stretch but found out that your hands were bound, you tried to see if there was anything to get them free but couldn't find anything in the van, which was surprisingly spacious. You then noticed light footsteps from the darkness, feeling the adrenaline rush from this, you yelled into the darkness.
"Come out you spineless bastard!" You hopes to stir your Kidnapper into revealing. Instead something bizarre happened.
"You've met a terrible fate haven't you?" With a voice you remembered but couldn't put a name to it.
"Yeah, come out and I'll tell you all about it" you tried to lull them into a false sense of security. But what happened next perplexed you, it was some guy wearing a Link costume, with the height even matching it but you just dismissed it as a disguise, when your eyes shifted to his face you knew who he was straight away, because his eyes were blood red.
"Oh fucking great.... I've been kidnapped by a bunch of motherfucking myths" your attitude was almost delirious. Your Kidnapper found this most amusing as he almost dropped down laughing, you took the opportunity to shuffle to a standing position and as soon as this was noticed you kicked your assailant square in the jaw, he almost went flying over but he just looked at you while his eyes just changed color from blood to flaming red and he said
"You shouldn't have done that"
Suddenly there was two bangs from the front and a shout from a voice I instantly recognized as Toby's
"Q-Quit fucking around with t-the guy B-Ben!"
"Shut the fuck up Toby, I got this under control!" 'Ben' said.
"Do you though, because it looks like you let your prisoner kick you in
the face and walk around freely" I told him rather cynically.
"Yeah, I'm giving you the friends treatment"
When he said that, all the pieces fell together, the Ben from school was the same as the creepypasta BEN. You mentally face palmed because you took ages to catch on.
"Ben! Buddy, how about you untie your old friend here" you tried to act calm but when your eyesight leveled you noticed your savior, the handle to the door of the van.
"Promise you won't kick me again" BEN remarked, with a bit of sternness in his voice
"Fine, I promise that I won't kick you" as casually as you could so you don't give away your plan. BEN stepped forward and untied the rope. As soon as your hands came free you gave BEN a right hook straight to the midsection, he fell over and you raced to the door, without wasting any time you jumped out into the ditch on the side of the road. To your surprise the van didn't stop moving, you just saw a disappointed BEN shaking his head while closing the door.

After a while of laying on the floor to see if your 'friends' came back for you, which they didn't, you decided to stay off the country road and delve deeper into the forest that was pierced by the road. You tried to get up but found that your left arm wouldn't budge a bit, you grabbed it and felt a streak of pain racing through you.
"Shit, must be dislocated" you said, louder that you should have. You knew that you could of tried to relocate it but the pain would of been to much for you. Nevertheless you butt-shuffled your way to the edge of the ditch and managed to scoot yourself into a standing position. Cursing under your breath you ventured into the unknown.

After what seemed like a while, you could well and surly say that you were lost. Everywhere seemed the same you gripped onto a tree to try and get your thoughts together but then all of a sudden
Snap
Your mind instantly raced, and you decided not to temp fate twice in one day and broke into a sprint, your unknown pursuer followed, you looked behind you to see if you could catch a glimpse of them nad then...
Bang.
You got close lined by a tree.

The world started spinning again but before you could get to grips with it, you were grabbed by someone and pushed against the tree, your shoulder signaling its pain again. Your sight regained as you just saw that your assailant had a white hoodie, you looked up st his face and saw that he was as white as Jane but this guy had a smile carved into his face and then the lightbulb lit
"Great, more fucking myths" you sighed to yourself
"What" his face tilted to the side
"It doesn't matter, just do what you gotta do" you said, surprisingly acceptant with your fate.
"You don't give me any fun do you" he said as he drew a knife from his hoodie.
You felt something pierce your chest, you put your hand to your wound. Your vision slowly fading, you saw the guy raising his knife again, only to fall, being tackled by what seemed like a blur.
"(Y/N)!, God damn it stay with me (Y/N)" you didn't have the energy to look up, so you just fell asleep.