Part 7 - Time For A Tea Party

"Because if you don't... I'll kill you" those words bounced inside your head, you didn't believe that she just made a death threat so casually, if you didn't know who she really was you would of thought that she was joking around with you. And you weren't even completely sure if she was serious, she was a deranged killer after all! You were pulled out from your thinking by a puzzled Jane.

"Are you alright (Y/N)" with a tone of confusion. You snapped out of your trance.

"Yeah... I was just thinking..." you were slowly trailing off again.

"Alright, looks like we got a full boat, let's meet the man!" she looked towards the room, your final destination, it really wasn't the most appropriate time to quote The Walking Dead, and you really didn't want to share the fate of Glenn in that situation. (A/N pray for Glenn)

You walked forward, with Jane behind you in case you decided to change your mind. You were still thinking about The Walking Dead, you thought that you had gotten a 'half-Spencer' (A/N so in case you don't do TWD here's some quick info, Glenn got his head smashed by a baseball bat and Spencer got stabbed and then his guts spilled out). You were still thinking about it when you got shoved into the main dining room, you turned around and shot a glare at Jane, but you started trembling again when you looked forwards again, there was a big table with about 15 people sat around it, and they all were staring at you, you saw that there was a seat and slowly started walking towards it, among the sea of unknown faces and masks you noticed a familiar face, or more like a familiar mask, EJ nodded slightly in greeting and you returned the gesture. There was only one seat available near you so you slowly took a seat at the space, everyone lost interest and got to their breakfast, you decided to do the same when your neighbor spoke up.

"Looks like our sleeping beauty woke up" the stranger had a raspy voice. You looked over to see a teenager with super white skin and black raven hair, he turned around and saw that he had a smile carved into his face, and that his eyelids were burnt off. You were strangely undisturbed by it.

"You gonna carry on being fucking rude or are you going to introduce yourself" his voice full of hostility.

"I don't know, I'm not exactly best friends with people who stabbed me" you made the connection and your eyes were blazing from fury.

"If I didn't stab you then you wouldn't of been here, and you would be been picked up by some crazy old..." he was cut off by a poof at the head of the table, you turned away from your assailant to find a insanely tall person, probably about 7'. It was dressed in a fancy suit and it had no face, to say you were frightened would be a massive understatement.

"Hello there" the thing looked at you, but the voice you heard was coming from inside your own head. That's it, you've gone off the edge, your hearing voices inside your head.

"You haven't gone insane child, at least not yet, this is how I talk". You realized that he can read your thoughts, you sighed as you realized that you now had no privacy what so ever.

"I am Slender man, the master of this house. You won't be harmed because you are under my protection but you will have to follow the rules, which are: Don't make a mess and if you do clean up after yourself, no fighting with the other pastas and finally, pull your weight around the mansion, are we clear?" His 'voice' becoming stern.

"Uh... yes... sir?" You didn't know how to address him so you just stuck to that.

"Great, now that we've got that settled, can I have everyone's attention" everyone instantly stopped what they were doing and looked at the master of the household.

"I would like you to welcome a new member of our family, this is (Y/N)" Family? This is some major Stockholm Syndrome crap, you thought to yourself. "he'll be another one of my proxies, so treat him with the respect he deser..." he was cut off by the man who stabbed you.