Part 7.2 - Light Of The Seven

That was all that you remembered. You woke up and found yourself under your covers and only in your boxers and a t-shirt,You went over what happened and came to 2 conclusions. Best case scenario is that you passed out. Worst case scenario is that you got knocked out and raped. (A/N I don't know why I keep mentioning rape, maybe something happened in a past life...) With that you decided to freshen yourself up. You looked at the digital clock on your nightstand and it read 2:37 you could still easily go back to sleep before having to think about a shower, you turned to your side but when you tried to get more of your blanket when you felt resistance and heard a quiet moan. You gulped, worst case scenario was becoming more and more possible, you turned your head around and saw that Jane was sleeping not further than 30cm from you. You were panicking, desperately trying to remember the events of last night. Nothing could of happened, you kept saying that to yourself in your head, but it turned from persuasion to pleading. You distracted yourself and looked to your left at the person in bed with you. Her mask was on the nightstand on her side, you looked at the chair near it and saw that there was something on it, you squinted your eyes and your heart started to beat a million times faster. It was her dress. This meant that she was either naked or in her underwear, you prayed that it was the latter, not that she wasn't attractive, now that you thought about it and looked at her, she was pretty beautiful. With her astounding face and her figure, she slept so soundly you'd think she's dead if not for the fact that her chest is rising up and down. You shook yourself back to reality, stop being so pervy, your brain screamed at your body, but you didn't stop. You remembered the time and decided to sleep again, instinctively you reached out for her and pulled her in to you. You thought that you were royally (or presidentially if your a democracy kinda person) screwed but you were shocked when she just snuggled up closer to you.

One very good sleep later.

You heard the constant beep of the alarm clock which informed you that it was 5:30. You got your other hand and started shoving her.

"Jane.. Jane wake up" your voice still whispering because you didn't want anyone else to hear, who knew? The walls probably had ears in this place.

"Hmm... what *yawn* what is it (Y/N)" she seemed to be fully aware that she was with you, and it didn't bother her at all.

"I need to go for my training, and I would like my room back" you weren't kicking her out you just needed to get ready, you didn't want to be late again.

"But it's so comfyyyyy" she moaned as a slowly slid out, her leg gripped around yours, blocking you from leaving.

"Jane, what even happened last night" she sighed as she turned around and faced you.

"How about you get ready and I'll tell you what happened" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Sure, let me just take a shower" you said relieved that she let go of your leg.

One nice but rushed shower later.

You stepped out of the shower and into the bathroom, you looked around for your clothes when you suddenly panicked because you didn't have anything, not even your boxers and shirt because you threw them into your laundry basket next to your door. You creeped up to the door and put your ear to it trying to hear if Jane was still in your bedroom. Silence. She was out or still in bed. You decided to play it safe and opened the door and peeped your head out.

"Jane? You still there?" You said, still whispering. A familiar mask popped out from the other side of the door with Jane still in her underwear yet she decided to put on her mask, you assumed she was going to try and scare you.

"I'm here" she said, trying to play innocent.

"Can you umm... pass me a set of clothes, I didn't take any with me"