2. Drama Already

Lachlan's POV

Walking with Mitch as Jerome showed us a bit of the grounds, mainly just the surrounding area, Saying hi to a few people and thanking those that congratulate him, I got curious.

Lachlan: "Why are people congratulating you?"

Jerome: "Oh I reached a million sub points."

Lachlan: "Sub points?"

Jerome: "Yeah, you don't know what sub points are?"

Lachlan: "Mate I didn't even know this place existed last week."

Jerome: "Well luckily for you we don't technically start classes for another two weeks. The place likes to get their students settled and comfortable before they start working. It's a nice break to be honest."

Lachlan: "OK..."

Mitch: "Jerome?"

Jerome: "Yeah babe?"

Mitch: "Sub points?"

Jerome: "Oh right, uh OK so sub points are when people watching the content we make really like what we do they give us a sub point. Each person gets 5 points and can buy more if they want to which most people do. Essentially the sub points means the university will send them an email letting them know we have made some more content. It's pretty cool how it works and the revenue they get from everyone buying more sub points means that The university can actually get so much money that they start giving benefits to their creators. For example at 100K sub points they will clear your Uni fees and any debts you had to come here and at 1 million they will even start to pay the creator for their work. But here's the kicker, Say you have a group of people working for one channel. Then it's the channel itself that gets the money and the people will organize it all evenly. I think that's more than fair."

Uh...yeah.. Makes perfect sense.

Jerome: "YO SIMON!"

As we walked over to his friends, one kind of looked similar to me, Tall, blonde hair but while I at least look like I have some weight to me, he looked really thin, a dark haired man with a slight beard stood next to him, rubbing his back.

????: "Fuck off Jerome."

Jerome: "Woah hostility much Josh."

Josh: "Are you his little whore? Word to the wise he's not worth it."

Lachlan: "Mate I literally landed like 3 hours ago. I don't even really know these people."

Josh: "Stay the fuck away from him."

As the two of them walked off, I couldn't help but see Mitch staring at Jerome, The other boy with a confused look on his face.

Mitch: "You want to tell us or do I ask someone else?"

Jerome: "Long story short he was infatuated with me, I kept saying no... Then we got drunk and fucked."

Mitch: "For fuck sake Jerome again? Really?"

Lachlan: "Again?"

Mitch: "You promised me you would never do that again?"

Jerome: "I know Mitch I'm sorry but J was half pressured into it. End of the year parties are lit as fuck."

Mitch: "You should have just left."

I listened to the two of them go back and forth and I felt so awkward.

Lachlan: "You know when you are drunk you don't have complete control of yourself... He probably didn't mean to sleep with him."

Mitch: "What? No I don't care that he had sex it was an open relationship last year. I'm angry because he promised me multiple times he wouldn't touch alcohol again. He goes off the rails and..."