19. I Fucked Up

Vik's POV

When I woke up the next day, I had Lachlan curled in a ball beside me, naked as the day he was born. I looked under the blankets and noticed he had fallen asleep with his hand still resting on my dick, and it was starting to rise like it normally did in the mornings. It was his alarm though that worried me. We had class soon. I rolled my head and looked at my phone which was still resting on his bedside table and realized we did have class in 15 minutes.

Vik: "Fuck Lachlan wake up."

Lachlan: "Mmmm what?"

I saw him sleepily tugging at me and I let out a breath before he opened his eyes and checked the time. I saw him get up and quickly launch himself from bed but he stopped, looking down and seeing his naked body before turning to me.

Lachlan: "Oh yeah, that happened."

Mitch: "Yeah it did happen, Lachlan I'm surprised you didn't wake up the whole building."

We both turned to see Mitch standing in the door way, shirtless and with a toothbrush in his mouth.

Mitch: "Next time, if there is a next time, Vik press his face into a pillow or make him bite something. It was rather difficult to go to sleep last night."

Vik: "Oh please you probably slept like a baby."

Mitch: "No but I jerked off a few times, couldn't help myself thinking of him taking you."

Lachlan: "Is that all you think about?"

Mitch: "No, I also think I'm at least not going to be late."

As we got ourselves ready, wearing the same clothes we did yesterday as well not even getting the chance to fix our hair, which was probably the most tragic part of all. We managed to make it on time to our class, walking into the room to see Mark at the end of the hallway. At least we beat our teacher.

Lachlan's POV

As I took my seat beside Mitch and Maude, Elliott a few seats down and then the twins on the other side of Mitch. We had effectively dubbed ourselves the colony... And Mitch.

Mitch: "Lachlan got fucked last night."

Maude: "Was it Vik?"

Elliott: "Or were you finally fed up with Jerome?"

Michael: "Cough it up Danny."

Lachlan: "What?"

Danny: "Fuck you Michael."

I watched Danny slip Michael a 10 before they went back to getting ready for class. As Mark walked in, I couldn't help but just try my best to pay attention. This is my main class, the one that gives the biggest impact on my grades, and I honestly didn't want to be here. I think it's just my friends that keep me here now. I don't want to study, that much is a given but at least I don't have to worry about having to pay for bills and shit like that. Just food and drinks. It made my life easier and I know I was paired up with one of the better ends of the room mate scale but still. I wonder what it would have been like if Mitch slipped himself in beside Vik... Actually no I don't need to think about that shit here in class. And besides, that would fucking hurt. There's a limit to how far I can be stretched. That would probably be it.

Mark: "Morning guys I can see two of you are developing the early signs for fatigue while one of you is showing signs of Depression already."

Showing signs? Mark I've been depressed for years. Going through high school being emotionally and physically bullied will do that to you.

Mark: "I get to do this once a month I tell myself to help my students so I'm taking today as a break. You guys can go and head back to your rooms or even go get something to eat, I can see half of you are tired enough as it is and to force a few hours of work on you all while half of you aren't even paying attention to me now, just Make sure you all get an early night tonight."