21. Grow Up

Lachlan's POV

I fucked up, Majorly. I'm essentially leading on Trisha and Vik and I have never even let this cross my mind in the past few days. And that's when I've really hit the peak of I'm an idiot why do I even bother right now...

Mitch: "Lachlan."

Lachlan: "What Mitchell?"

Mitch: "No need to get pissy, I haven't done anything wrong to you."

Lachlan: "Do you really need to be a cunt right now?"

Mitch: "Yeah actually I do, I'm your room mate. You've been in your room all day today and you haven't gone to any other classes. Mr Patrick was asking about you as well."

Lachlan: "If you are trying to cheer me up, It's not working."

Mitch: "What makes you think I'm trying to cheer you up?"

Lachlan: "It's usually what friends do when someone is down right?"

Mitch: "We never officially said we were friends you know that right?"

Lachlan: "It's usually a silent agreement between people."

Mitch: "Are you done?"

Lachlan: "Fuck off."

Mitch: "Where did this come from?"

Lachlan: "What do you mean?"

Mitch: "You? Up until maybe yesterday or the day before you were so happy and looking forward to every day. And now  you are literally sheltering yourself because you slept with Vik, While still holding feelings for Trisha, And now what? You are going to abandon your classes simply because you feel like you shouldn't be here? Lachlan we literally only have to do an hour or so of recording a video or longer or shorter depending on the time, edit it, upload and we have a free place to live with a budget given to us for food and drinks to keep us alive, we don't have to pay for water or any electrical costs and you want to basically say fuck this? Lachlan regardless of how you feel you know for a damn fact, that what you are doing is out of fear and that is the fear of losing friends again. Yeah, Jay told us all what happened when he first saw you and why he was afraid to say hello."

Lachlan: "I'm not selfish."

Mitch: "Not fucking once did I say you were. Lachlan wake up to yourself? Clearly shits gone down and you are afraid to realize and accept the consequences for it right?"

Lachlan: "Fuck you Mitch."

Mitch: "Not even fucking paying attention. Maybe instead of wallowing in your self pity, you should actually try and fucking do something about the situation instead of leaving Vik and Trisha both to feel like shit about you. Vik fucking loves you and Trisha probably thinks you are cute as well but at the moment, not only are you leading them both on but you've already made your decision with who you want tk be with."

Lachlan: "What the fuck makes you think that?"

Mitch: "VIK LITERALLY FUCKED YOU LACHLAN THERE ISN'T MUCH ELSE I CAN TELL YOU!"

Watching him, listening to him scream at me made me feel almost worse than I was at before, not because he raised his voice, oh no I could handle that but just... I know he's right. I'm not stupid and it would be nice for him to treat me like I'm as intelligent as anyone else here but I mean. I don't get it.

Lachlan: "Nothing is going on."

Mitch: "What the fuck do you mean? Obviously something is going on because you haven't even spoken to me or Simon who popped over earlier. You didn't even respond to him saying hello."

Lachlan: "That's not what I meant I mean have nothing towards them."

Mitch: "Alright we get it you aren't interested in Trish but come on man don't lead Vik on when he has fallen pretty hard for you."

Lachlan: "I don't care. Not my problem."

Mitch: "Don't fucking act like this just because you don't know what to do."

Lachlan: "JUST FUCK OFF MITCH IT'S GOING IN CIRCLES AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT IS CUNT! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS AND CUNT OFF!"

I don't think I remember the last time I screamed so loud, or got so angry at someone. I don't remember yelling at anyone growing up because I was always so afraid but still... It just, I got angry now. Mitch knows it's not going to change things, he knows I'm not going to just magically smile and know everything is fine just because he says it out loud.

Mitch: "You need to fucking figure out what you are doing because right now. You are losing more and more people that want to help you."

Lachlan: "It would help me more if you just fuck off and leave me alone."

Mitch: "YOU'RE AN ADULT LACHLAN GROW THE FUCK UP!"