{2}

I'm sorry I'm bad with titles.
-------------------------------------
I got to school and waited for Diamond and my new friend Sapphire.

-------------------------------------I got to school and waited for Diamond and my new friend Sapphire

This is my outfit

All of us are currently waiting for BTS to show up

All of us are currently waiting for BTS to show up. I mean they can do whatever they want, we all have our eyes on certain boys but we've never been so interested in them like we are BTS. They all have so different personalities yet they all are like a family. Me being trained to read people to figure out what they are going to do next I have figured out what they are kind of like but it's way harder than the rest of people I've read. Jin is caring and protective and loves to cook. Yoongi is cold and quite and loves to sleep. Hoseok is outgoing and enthusiastic and loves to make other people smile. Namjoon is caring and the leader and he loves to rap? I'm not so good at reading him. Taehyung is loving and weird(in a good way, I'm weird too) and he loves to cuddle and skin ship. Jimin is a koala and loves hugs. Jungkook is the youngest, he loves to bully his hyungs since he's stronger than them, he picks on Jimin the most though. I've also noticed that no one will even go near Yoongi when he's sleeping. Literally I always get pushed to do it but he always wakes up before they push me to him. I'm actually thinking of dying my hair but you never know I might or might not. Yoongi Sparks my interest the most out of all of them but they are all pretty interesting. Sapphire likes Jungkook and Diamond like Namjoon. I mean they are all hot so whatever. I really can't choose but Yoongi is the one I need to learn more about. BTS finally showed up to school and all of the girls started squealing. Me,Sapphire, and Diamond walked towards them. We stopped in front one them and everyone else was quite. "Hi boys~" I cooed. Sapphire giggled a little and Diamond was staring down Namjoon. I walk towards them a bit more when I heard a girl whisper "She always gets the hot guys, why can't she share for once like god." I laughed a maniac laugh as everyone was looking at me. In a blink of an eyes that girl was against the closest wall to me. "Hi cutie~" I giggled. I could tell she was terrified. "Listen I know you are new so I'll let you off easy but I hear you whisper about me or my friends you're dead." I smiled at her. She looked so scared but she still spoke up "I'm not scared of you." Wow what a brave one, well I warned her. Before I could do anything Diamond screamed at the boys "Get her before she hurts her!!" Like what the fuck. All of the sudden Yoongi threw me over his shoulders. Now listen he may be short to the boys but I'm 4'11 so yea I'm short. I gave that girl a death glare as she shriveled into a corner. She got lucky this time. As I looked behind Yoongi I saw that Sapphire was with Jungkook and Diamond with Namjoon. "Yoongi" I whined. If you're wondering me and BTS has gotten pretty close but still not close enough. "Shut up I'm not putting you down" he said coldly. I started to wiggle hoping he would drop me but instead he slapped my ass. Really hard too. I whimpered, it takes quite a bit to hurt me but damn that hurt. And plus I'm wearing shorts he also his my leg. I looked at my friends to see them laughing at me. Wow what loyal friends.