{3}

I was peacefully eating my lunch when these fake bitches walk up to me. "Hey hoe stay away from BTS they're mine!". Ugh her voice is so annoying, I don't feel like starting anything so I'm just gonna tell her to leave me alone. "Listen they aren't yours, I can do whatever I want so leave me alone." I calmly replied. All of the sudden she slapped me. Ok I've had enough. "See you're scared of me aren't you, also they do belong to me and not you, you weak ass hoe!" She bitched. I laughed at her and quickly appeared behind her, she was gonna turn around but I kicked her back causing her to fly forwards. Once she got back up she went to punch me but I caught her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back making her scream in pain.
I was about to knee her when BTS came and stopped me. "Yo Luna calm down, let her go." Jin tried to calm me down. I looked at him applied more pressure and then let go. "Tch worthless fake bitches aren't worth my time." I growled and walked away.
*Time Skip*
I was on the roof calming down when Jimin sat down beside me. I jumped a little since I didn't notice him. He put his arm around me and pushed me closer to him. His sweet scent filled my senses, giving me a feeling of peace. "Luna why did you fight that girl?" Jimin questioned me. "Correction bitch and she started it." I pouted. He just chuckled and laid back bringing me with him. I laid on his chest listening to his heart beat while his arms were wrapped around me. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I was in the backseat of a car with a jacket wrapped around me. I looked around me seeing I was in the car with BTS. I was sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook. In front was Jin driving and Namjoon in the passengers seat. Behind me was Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Yoongi was listening to music while Taehyung and Hoseok was asleep. Jungkook was also asleep and Jimin was looking out the window. Namjoon was doing something in the front while like I said before Jin was driving. I look over to Jimin and whispere in his ear "Where are we going?" He jumped a little then turned and smiled at me. Instead of telling me he turned so he was completely facing me and he pulled me into an embrace. "We're going on vacation, ya know to get away from all of the commotion and rest a little" he finally answered. I just nodded and eventually fell asleep. What an eventful day.