Jungkook

Okay okay. I said that I was gonna do Jimin, and I will, but this one isn't even part of the story. This chapter is for KatoriaLove1 so enjoy this Jungkook oneshot that is fluffier than Jimin's hair.

Luna's POV
I woke up in Jungkooks arms and turned around to look at his face. He is so handsome and looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. As I was staring at him he started smiling with his infamous bunny smile. I felt my face heat up and my eyes went wide. "You're cute when you're embarrassed" Jungkook laughed. I puffed my cheeks and rolled over. "Yeah whatever" I mumbled embarrased. He poked my side causing me to jump a little and move away from him. He got out of the bed and I thought he was leaving, but I was oh so wrong. I sighed and relaxed a little when he jumped on the bed and started tickling my sides. "Quit! Stop it! It ti-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because I couldn't stop laughing. "I won't stop tickling you until you say 'I love you Oppa'". Jungkook smirked mischievously. I gasped, "No way in hell I'll say that." He started tickling me again to the point I felt like I might pee myself if he didn't stop. "OKAY okay I'll say it!" I said defeated. He stopped and smiled, looking at me expectingly. "I lo- I lo- I love... cheesecake!" I jumped off the bed before he could catch me and ran down the stairs. I do love him. I have for a long time, but I can't actually say that to him. I thought I had lost him and stopped to catch my breath, keyword thought. He jumped out of fucking no where. "Namjesus where the fuck did you come from?!" I screeched as he threw me over his shoulder. "Umm you see when a mommy and daddy love eacho-" I stopped right there. "You are an idiot" I stated to him. He just rolled his eyes and continued walking. "Luna" "Yes, Jungkook?". He put me down on the bed and got eye to eye with me. "Do you love me?" I stopped and thought for a second. Of course I loved him but,maybe not in the way he thinks. "Of course kookie, I love all of you guys". "No I meant do you love ME, as in like love love." He looked down shyly. It's moments like these that really want to just kiss him. And without thinking I grabbed his face and placed a peck on his lips. His lips were so soft. I looked into his eyes and smiled "Yes I do-" I paused for a second and continued "I love you Oppa". He jumped up and hugged me like I was disappearing. He bent down and pecked my lips. "I'm glad we feel the same way for each other"

---------------------------------------------------------
OKAY I'm finished, with this chapter of course. I hope you guys enjoyed. Like I said earlier this chapter is for KatoriaLove1. I hope you like the most Katoria. I do read all of the comments and reply to some of them. I'm not popular or anything, so I don't want to call you guys my 'fans'. You guys are my friends! And I love each and everyone of you. Kay I'm done PEACE