{6}

Luna's P.O.V
I woke up in Jin' s bed minus the Jin part. I looked around the room to see if he was anywhere to be seen. All of the sudden I got a huge pain in my left ankle. "Ahhh!" I yelped and quickly covered my mouth hoping no-one heard me. Taehyung ran into the room a few minutes after. "Are you okay??" He asked out of breath. I bit my lip and nodded my head. Taehyung shook his head and picked me up. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he was holding me like a child. "Jin and the the rest is at the store to buy some food to cook and stuff. So I'm gonna take care of you this morning." He gave me his famous box smile. I just hid my face in the crook of his neck nuzzling it a little. He carried me into the living room still not putting me down. I definely did not want anyone to see me in this vaulerable state. Obviously I need to keep up my reputation as the town's badass. "Yah! You can put me down!" I exclaimed. "Nah you're easy to carry, plus I don't want you to get hurt even more." He stated. I huffed and started pouting. I didn't want to cause myself anymore pain either so I just let him carry me. "You should let me dress you!" He giggled. I raised my head and looked at him questionably. He just smiled at me. "I mean I guess you can, I don't understand why you want to though." I whispered. His eyes widened and he ran up the stairs to his bedroom STILL carrying me! I was dumbfounded at why he was so excited.
Time Skip{a tiny one}
He carefully set me on his bed. "I've always wanted to dress a girl up." He said jumping up and down. I just tilted my head like a confused little girl. Once I saw what he pulled out I had instant regret.

Outfit^After putting on the outfit with his help since I was still injured he tied my hair into piggy tails

Outfit^
After putting on the outfit with his help since I was still injured he tied my hair into piggy tails. I looked at him, pouting. I did not like this at all. I looked at myself in the mirror. Cringy. "Ahhh! You're so cute!" Taehyung shouted. I looked away embarrassed. I heard the front door open and the boys started shouting asking where we were. My eyes widened and I looked at taehyung terrified. He smiled and grabbed me walking out of his room heading towards the stairs. "We are coming!" He replied whilst giggling. "Nooooo!! Put me down!!!" I kept yelling and hitting his back since he threw me over his shoulder. I kept struggling and eventually gave up. Once he got down stairs everyone stopped talking. The dress was so short they had a clear view of my panties. "Yah!" I shouted. Taehyung finally put me down. I looked at the boys shyly. I started blushing violently and looked to the ground and crossed my arms over my chest. "Omo!!! You're so adorable!!!!" Jin screeched. He ran over to me and picked me up. Out of instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist so I didn't fall. He started bouncing me around whilst he started jumping around. He finally put me down once Namjoon started fussing at him. Jungkook came over and picked me up and ran off. "Yah!! Put me down!!!" I yelled at him. After about an hour of them running around taking me away from each other we finally ate and now are getting ready for bed.

Sleep outfit^"Who's she gonna sleep with tonight?" Jin asked

Sleep outfit^
"Who's she gonna sleep with tonight?" Jin asked. I tilted my head in confusion. "She's gonna sleep with me" Taehyung stated. Everyone just nodded. Taehyung picked me up and carried me up to his room. "I have legs I can walk dumbass!" I scolded Taehyung. He just rolled his eyes and laid me on his bed. He took his shirt off and got into bed with me. I couldn't stop from blushing. I'm not a virgin but that's only because I was raped when I was 15. So technically I'm still innocent. Anyway I felt him snuggle into my back and wrap his arm tightly around my waist. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------Broooooo Tae hit me up!! Wait, calm down *inhales* I'm loyal to Yoongi! 😥 that was a close one

Broooooo Tae hit me up!! Wait, calm down *inhales* I'm loyal to Yoongi! 😥 that was a close one. Welp that's all for now hope you enjoyed!!