{7} Continued

A little flashback thing to remind you of the last chapter
He ended up making Raman. "Jungkook Raman isn't breakfassstttt" I whined. He just chuckled and replied with "Sorry, Jin hyung doesn't let make anything else". I huffed at his words and just quietly ate the noodles he gave me.
*Little Time Skip*
After I ate I sat on the couch. Well limped over to the couch while Jungkook was pissing, because I still have fucking legs hey over it. I know you perverted readers want to be carried by that godly man. But anyway I was looking for something to watch when Jungkook flopped on the couch and laid his head in my lap. I groaned and tried to push his head off but like I said earlier Superman is probably his bitch. I eventually gave up but not after I threatened to punch his balls, and he just laughed at me. He better watch his self, or should I say his little self(Or maybe not so little). After about 40 minutes or so the rest of the boys started waking up and coming downstairs. One by one they piled on the couch with us basically all cuddling me and Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung made Jungkook sit up so there was more room and Yoongi quickly laid down on the other side of me and put his head where Jungkook's was. Jungkook whined and laid his head on my shoulder. I played with Jungkooks hair(which was a little uncomfortable) and rested my other hand on Yoongis head. We all kinda just laid around all day chilling. Now don't think I'm starting to get soft. I'll still shoot someone in the head without hesitation but I'm still healing so I can't do much and they won't let me. Also it may be a little confusing because at first we were in a hotel sharing rooms and now everyone has their own rooms. Well since I got the boys a shit ton of money, they decided to buy a house with nine rooms and eight bathrooms. It's huge. They of course all ready had money but that just amplified it. And I even got my own room. It's right in between Jimins and Yoongis rooms(jimin on right and Yoongi on left). We are on the third floor. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms(Jin and Namjoon). The second floor there are four bedrooms(Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, and guest room). And then of course the third floor with me Jimin and Yoongi. Okay back to the present(bad transition but I'm not a good writer lol). After Jin arguing with Taehyung over if the tooth fairy was real or not, we decided just to order some pizza(so original right?). After we ate it's time for bed. "Okay since Jin and Taehyung have slept and took care of Luna during the night all ready, who's turn is it now?" Namjoon exclaimed getting everyone's attention. Without even saying anything Jungkook got up and picked me up bridal style. When he was at the stairs he said goodnight to everyone and we headed up the stairs. "You do know I have fucking legs right?" I mumbled tiredly. "Yea well you're the one stupid enough to hurt yourself on the swing and try to cover it up." He said back not even looking at me. I guess he has a point. But the swing could've broke anyway. Though I won't admit it but Jin was right and I should've listened to him. Anyway once he got to his room he kinda just kicked his door open with one foot and once we were in he kicked it back closed. Vicious. He gently laid me in the bed and took his shirt off. He already had his sleeping jogging pants on. He threw the shirt he took off at me and looked at me expectingly. "What?" I asked confused. He just sighed annoyed and got closer to me "Change into my shirt to sleep in." It sounded like a demand more than a request, which bothered me since I don't like people telling me what to do but I was too tired to fight back. He turned away from me and put my hands on his back to help support me. I quickly changed into his shirt and got back in bed. He got in bed beside me after turning off the light and snuggled up behind me, spooning Me. I fell asleep listening to his calming slow breathes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed. Here's the rest of the first part of {7}. Next is going to be Jimin.