{8}

I woke up next to the god like maknae. His face looked so peaceful. I softly moved the hair out of his face. He was still sound asleep so I gently moved his arms and slipped out of his grip. I limped over to the door and quietly left the room. I turned around after closing his door and Jimin was staring at me with a disapproving look. "What?" I questioned him. "You shouldn't be walking around on your own! You could injure yourself even more!" He scolded me like a little kid. I just rolled my eyes. I'm not a little kid. But I know they only want what's best for me. So I sighed and wrapped my arm around him so he could support some of my weight. He smiled triumphantly and helped me walk to my room. He helped me to sit on my bed and got out the clothes I told him to. He looked away as a I got changed. Then he helped me downstairs and onto the couch with the others. Jungkook was still asleep. Jimin came back with a bottle of water for me and sat down in front of me. We were watching a horror movie. Poor Jiminie couldn't handle it and kept hiding his face in my legs. How cute. Wait what am I thinking. I am not going soft for these boys! But who can resist that adorable face. Damn. Stupid brain. Anyway the movie was almost over and Jimin cuddled close to me as a jump scare was approaching. Once the movie was finally over we got up and we all ordered pizza. After supper everyone was heading off to bed. I was half asleep and very tired so I just tiredly stumbled up the stairs. Jimin came up next me and helped me up the stairs and into his room. We cuddled up next to eachother and eventually both fell into a peaceful slumber.