3

Chapter 3

Boruto walks to the gates to find Sasuke, Kankuro, Mitsuki, Sarada and Asuka waiting for him.

"You are late, Boruto! You are starting to sound like Kakashi." Sasuke complain.

"Why are you delayed, Boruto?" Sarada asked as she walks to Boruto with an fuming look. "We've been waiting for you for hours!"

"Hours!?" Boruto snapped. "I'm only fifteen minutes late! Why are you complaining about? This is phony!"

"Phony hum? oh and I suppose that cheating stunt you pull five years ago on the Exams was what? A smart thing?"

"For the one million time, I'M SORRY! Can I PLEASE hear the end of that?"

"Alright, that is enough!" Sasuke yelled. "We have no time for this foolishness. We are already late as it is and we can't afford to waste time! Let's go! We have a long road ahead of us!"

"Alright, let's do it!" Boruto exclaimed and Asuka walks beside him.

"Hey Boruto, maybe now you can tell me your adventure at the River city. what was it like was there really a monster?"

"Well, you could call him that. He was just a huge, fat, ugly man, mean as snakes. He ran the entire city with an iron fist..."

Sarada only watches Boruto getting friendly with Asuka again. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Sarada thought to herself. "Here I am trying to get responsive with Boruto and all I do is bawl at him? what is wrong with me?"

Sarada takes a deep breath to try to compose herself. "Just calm down, calm down. I am the Future Hokage! I will prove that on this mission!"

After hours of walking Boruto and his team reach a forest which seems normal than any other, usually as ninja they could chose on jumping from tree to tree but Sasuke advised to walk down the path.

"Why aren't we jumping on the trees?" Mitsuki asked.

"These woods were peaceful once but now people claim that bandits hide around here." Sasuke responded. "The less attention we gain the better. We don't need bandits trying to get in our way."

In that moment five bandits appear right in front of them with swords on their hands.

"Hands in the air and Give us your goods, otherwise you will face our wrath! I am Bonka!" Said the middle bandit.

"I am Conka!" Said the short bandit.

"I am Donka!" Said the fat bandit.

"I am Fonka!" Said the skinny bandit.

"And I am Gonka! said the tallest bandit.

"The Onka Brothers!" they said in union with a pose.

"We are here to break you to piiiieces, OK?" Bonka said.

Boruto and the other simply ignore them, in fact they did not even notice the bandits that appear right in front of them. They simply walks forward, talking to each other.

"Hum...I think they are ignoring us." Gonka said with a confuse look.

Bonka is fumed. "You dare to ignore the Onka Brothers!? Get them all!" the Onka brothers charge against Boruto and his team.

"Don't stay to far people. We don't know when bandits might appear." Kankuru warned. "We should conserve our strengths."

"Oh c'mon, Kankusu-Sensei, what harm can bandits do to us?" Asuka asked. "We are well trained ninjas."