5

Boruto and his team continue their journey, Sarada walks with a calm but cold attitude, virtually ignoring Boruto all the way.

Boruto is practically blowing his steam, last night Sarada and him were actually talking friendly for the first time in years without a single argument and now she is acting like he does not exist.

"Hey, Sarada, will you slow down?" Boruto called. "If you walk any faster you will reach the other side of the world!"

"Whatever." Sarada replied coldly without looking at Boruto.

Boruto groaned very loud.

Sarada felt very ashamed of herself with the way she acted last night, she acted like a childish, irrelevant little girl with a dismal school crush. "I can't afford to act this way!" she thought to herself. "I am the heir of the Uchiha clan! And I am aiming to become a future Hokage! I must be strong..." Sarada could not understand if she was acting this way to Boruto because of the achievements she wants to accomplish or simply because she was embarrassed. Last night Boruto said that Sarada looks cute without her classes.

"Hey, Boruto, what's up? something bothering you?" Asuka asked when Boruto sighed heavily.

"Me? no! I just could not sleep last night."

"Oh, that's too bad, but hey, how about we take some picture together huh? this will be fun." Asuka suggested excitedly as she pulls out her cell phone.

Boruto could not help but to smile back. "Cool!"

Once again Sarada sees Boruto and Asuka getting just perfectly. She sees the two of them taking selfies together.

Seeing the relationship that is forming between Boruto and Asuka is unbearable for Sarada, every time she sees the tow of them laughing together is like a deep, dark, poisons knife being stabbed on Sarada's chest, taking the very air from her body. It is almost like everything Sarada starts to get closer to Boruto, Asuka shows up to draw the line between them. "I can't wait for this mission to be finally over so I don't have to see this girl again."

"Over here! We arrive our destination!" Sasuke called.

Everyone rushes over to Sasuke, and they see the clear sight of the ocean right in front of them.

"You mean, the last piece is in the ocean?" Mitsuki asked.

"No, it is right there." Sasuke pointed to the Light-house near the beach.

"The Light-house? That is where the last piece is?" Kanguro asked.

"Yes, twenty feet under the Light house to be exact." Sasuke responded.

"I see." Sarada exclaimed. "That light house seems abandoned but that does not stop anyone to get in. So the safest solution if to bury the last piece and keep it away."

"But what are we going to do? are we going to dig the last piece out and put it somewhere else?" Boruto asked.

"No." Sasuke responded as he starts to walk again with everyone else following him. "We will keep a close watch on the area and do some training while we are at it. At least until more aid arrive or until we defeat the enemy, which ever come first. so we will set up a base camp in the Light house to make it sound like we are simply camping there. Kankuro, set your dummies around the area to make sure we don't get any surprise attacks.

"I'm on it."

"The rest of us will get a fire going to prepare a meal."

"No problem." Boruto said with a grin. "C'mon, Asuka, Let's go see if we can get something to eat."