6

"BORUTO!" Sarada roared as she chased Boruto.

"Wait, wait, Sarada!" Boruto cried and hides behind Mitsuki. "What? what did I do now?"

"You know? I am perfectly aware that we are TEAM! I am really, really AWARE of that! but that does not mean YOU have to use my toothbrush!"

"I...I just grab it by accident. it was an honnest mistake."

"MISTAKE!?"

Boruto starts to use Mitsuki as a shield. "Wait, Sarada, you are scaring Mitsuki!"

"I am scared because you are using me as a shield!" Mitsuki cried.

"Alright! Enough foolishness." Sasuke yelled as he Kanguro and Asuka. "This is serious business."

Sarada turn away, pretending to be angry. of course she is upset that Boruto used her toothbrush but she can't simply face after what she did yesterday, she kissed Boruto while he was asleep. she feels so embarrassed for doing that, and ashamed because she senses like she cheated in confessing her feelings, simply she could not hold it anymore. She cannot say if she feels good or bad about that.

"Since our enemy hasn't show up yet we decided that you kids will be doing some combat exercises." Kanguro said.

"Combat Exercises?" Boruto repeated.

"Yes." Sasuke replied. "We'll be working boosting both your strengths and endurance while we are on guard. we can't afford to get rusty. So you will be paired up and do some sparring exercises to light up our skills."

"Well, seems fine to me." Sarada spoke in a serious yet calm tone, her glare pointed at Asuka. She hopes she gets a chance to spar with her, this will be a perfect opportunity to blew away some frustration she's been enduring because of her.

"Very well, then we will start with Boruto and Asuka." Sasuke said.

"WHAT!?" Sarada yelled in her mind. "Whose side are you on, Dad?"

"Alright. I'm in!" Asuka said cheerfully.

"Well, ok, I'm game." Boruto said timidly.

"Very good, then both of you stand in front." Sasuke ordered and both Asuka and Boruto walk in front, ready to face one another. "This is only a sparing contest, no need to get serious, this is only to improve your skills, nothing more."

"Don't go easy on me, Boruto." Asuka said winking her eye.

"Yeah, no problem." Boruto replied with a thumbs up.

"Alright then, begin!" Kanguro yelled.

Asuka charged against Boruto and throws a kick which he blocked. Asuka continues with some combos of kicks and punches, Boruto manages to block each and every one of them but he backs away.

"Boruto is holding back." Mitsuki observed.

"What? how do you know that?" Sarada asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We spared with Boruto hundreds of times, we know when he fights seriously or not. and he is obviously holding back."

Those words only worsen Sarada's emotion. After a few minutes Boruto continues to block Asuka's attack without responding. Sarada simple could not stand the mere fact that Boruto is holding back to Asuka, it is simply driving her mad.

"Sarada, where are you going?" Mitsuki asked when Sarada turn to leave.

"I'm just going out for a watch." Sarada responded, leaving without giving Mitsuki the chance to say another thing.