9

Boruto and Muchizu did not move from their spots, they are simply staring at each other without making a move. The only thing that Boruto did is activate his Jougan to seek out any vital points from Muchizu, the only thing he found out is that there isn't any. That Justsu not only transformed Muchizu's skin but it also protects all his vital points, Boruto starts to understand why so many people had a huge difficulty on defeating this guy.

"Well, aren't going to attack?" Muchizu asked arrogantly. "Are you afraid? Or are you simply buying time? I warn you, if you don't start fighting then I will resume finishing off that Uchiha girl right behind you!"

Boruto twitched his eye and then created five Shadow Clones of himself. "Don't make me angry old man! It'll be bad for your health."

The five Shadow clones surrounds Muchizu and then jumped to attack him.

Muchizu simply swings his sword and with just one more he destroyed all five clones at ease. "That was foolish. You really expect to defeat me with such a mindless attack?"

"Oh c'mon. give the poor boy a chance." Boruto teased.

"You are just as irritating as your Grandmother!"

Sarada simply watches as she recuperates from her fight. Sarada knows why send those shadow clones so carelessly, he was hoping to learn any weakness from Muchizu and to learn his strength and speed. No weakness and his dynamism and velocity are extraordinary for a very old man who seems to be no less than fifty. Boruto already learn this. Sarada simply hopes that Boruto does not try that Jutsu of his, the one his father told him not to do, that one that is too dangerous for him if he tries it more than two times.

"C'mon boy! Don't make me waste my time!" Muchizu challenged. "I'm starting to lose my calm!"

Boruto simply smirked. " Ok, old geezer. You want a fight? I'll give you a fight. I'l show you a jutsu you've never seen before!"

Sarada gasped, Boruto is really going to use that Jutsu she feared about. After that incident five years ago Boruto became a different person, more dedicated and more inspiring, he even started to develop a jutsu of his own making, so to speak, but as it was mentioned that Jutsu will be dangerous for him if he uses it too many times. "Boruto, wait! Don't do it! You know that Lord Seventh warn you not to use it!"

"I know, I know. I'm gonna get a lecture from my old man, but what choice do I have? Besides I will only need to use it just one time."

Mushizu simply chuckled at that exclamation. "Really? you must be very confident to say that. Alright then, show me that Jutsu of yours!"

"Be careful of what you wish for old-timer." Boruto replied and started to concentrate.

All that Muchizu is seeing is Boruto creating a Rasegan in his right hand. "What? That is it? the Justsu your Grandfather created? How foolish! you really think that it will be enough to defeat me? I'll...."

Muchizu did not continue when he notice Boruto doing something with his left hand. "What is he doing." Muchizu gasped when he sees Boruto forming the Chidori with his left hand. "I have to admit you surprise me... you manage to perform the Rasegan and the Chidori all in once."

Boruto smirks. "Don't get so stunned over a little thing."

"What?"

"This is just the start. The Big game is starting now!" Boruto approaches his hands together and both Jutsus start to connect. the mere connection creates a blast a of wind

Even Muchizu is astounded, he never felt such power like this before. For the first time in years he feels a cold chill running down his spine.

"This is just the beginning. The next and most complicated stage is up." Sarada thought.