7

The time passes by and it is nearly sunset, Sasuke looks at the calm, serene view with a concern look.

It's been many hours since the last time he saw Sarada. "Where is that girl?"

"She is fine." Boruto responded to Sasuke. "She is just sited under a tree. Strange that she has been there for hours."

"I see." Sasuke replied. It took some time but Boruto has developed the Byakugan, but just recently.

"Everyone listen!" Kanguro called. without delay, Sasuke, Boruto, Mitsuki and Asuka rush over to Kanguro

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"The dummies I left of the west side have been destroyed, all of them! The enemy is approaching from the west." Kanguro informed.

"I see. the enemy finally decided to make his move. and our backup will only be here in one hour."

"So what do we do now?" Asuka asked.

"Kanguro and I will face the enemy, to buy some time until the backups arrive. The rest of you will stay here and guard the item."

"What!?" Boruto yelled. "You want us to guard this fake piece of paper while you risk your lives?"

"That's an order Boruto! We already explain you why it is important to protect the piece of paper. But for now, I want you to get Sarada and bring her back to camp! Understood?"

"hum...Yes, alright."

After that, Sasuke and Kanguro ran over to the east while Boruto ran to the south.

"I don't like the idea of staying here while the others are risking their lives." Asuka said. "I saw firsthand how strong the enemy is. We were decimated in less than nothing!"

"I can understand that. let's just hope the backup arrives sooner than expected." Mitsuki said.

Boruto jumps from tree to tree into the direction to where Sarads is. he Starts to wonder why she's been there for the last hours. Truth be told, in Boruto's eyes , Sarada's been acting very strange ever since this mission started, and he could tell that she is upset about something, and she is not exactly the type that clearly expresses her feelings, she got that from her father. Boruto can tell that Sarada is sad about something, but what?

Over the years he has seen many expressions from Sarada, joy, anger, excitement... but he hardly sees her sad. In fact, he hates it when she is sad because he can't find a way to whip that sadness away, mostly because she won't tell why she is upset. She keeps it all inside her. This upsets Boruto a lot, it makes him feel like she doesn't trust him at all.

Sarada feel like her hearth is shattered, the mere memory of seeing Boruto kissing Asuka is enough to drain her potency away. Sarada simply can not hold her tears, she feels so abandoned, so betrayed.

"Oy! Sarada!" Sarada could hear Boruto's voice as he approaches. Sarada quickly gets up to her feet and regains composure. No matter how angry she is at him she can't allow him to see her like this.

"Hey, Sarada!" Boruto called as he landed right next to her.

"What do you want, Boruto?" Sarada asked coldly. Releasing all her wrath in that tone.

Even Boruto was surprised with the way Sarada spoke to him. she never spoke to him like that. "Well... It seems the enemy has finally arrived... we need you back at the camp."

"I see, let's go!" She replied in the same tone and turns to leave without looking at him.

"Hey, Sarada, what is the matter with you?" Boruto asked as he walks after her.. "What's with the cold attitude?"