4

Boruto and his team continue their journey until night finally came. They all decided to set up camp for the night and conserve their vigor. They mount up three tents, two for the men and one for the girls.

"Alright, Everyone go to sleep. We shall resume our journey by sun rise." Sasuke ordered.

Everyone walk towards their respective tents. Sarada on the other hand was not too thrilled in sharing a tent with Asuka, she's been getting too close to Boruto much to Sarada's discomfort, sharing the tent would only fuelled that anxiety.

Sarada then turns to Boruto with a serious look. It is time to deal with very important matters. "Alright, Boruto-Baka, Listen up!"

"Huh? What? what is it?"

Sarada simply draws a line on the ground with her foot. "See this line? If you cross it to check on us while we change I'll beat up so good you'll never forget!"

"Wait, What? Is this about what happen back then? I already told you, it was an accident!" Boruto was ready to continue but his skin turn pale when he felt the deadly aura of Sasuke right behind him. Boruto knows how Sasuke can be viciously dangerous when it comes to his little girl. "No, no, no, no! I would...I would... I would only do that if you... if you were sexy and attractive!"

Sarada immediately smacks him on the face. "Jerk!"

Mitsuki kneels down to Boruto. "Not exactly your best comeback, was it?"

"I panicked!" Boruto murmured.

"Good!" Sasuke said.

Asuka and Sarada enter their own tent and prepare their sleeping bags. Sarada avoid eye contact with Asuka, she had no desire to speak to her as a friend.

Asuka on the other way prove to be more talkative than anyone else. "And Dude, oh dude! I never had so much fun today! I never thought I had a neck for fishing, really sweet!"

"Yeah, good for you." Sarada responded with not much eagerness, she feels like Asuka's cheerful attitude was just a means to taunt her. After forcing herself to calm down, Sarada takes a good look at Asuka, she is indeed very pretty and has far better figure than Sarada. This only made Sarada more discomfort about herself, compared to Asuka, Sarada feels like she is just distasteful, unsightly. As much as she wants to forget, Boruto's early comments about her not being attractive is upsetting her.

"Well, the long hair is not working, maybe I should start to wear a more showy outfit." Sarada though with a blush and then panicked. "What!? What the heck am I thinking? that is so perverted! I think those books that the Sixth Hokage reads all the time is getting to me!"

"Huh? Something wrong?" Asuka asked curiously.

"No, no, no! Nothing! Let's just go to sleep!" Sarada yelled and pull the sheets all over her.

The hours pass and the entire team is sleeping comfortably. Unknown to then that the Onka Brothers are nearby, ready for a sneak attack.

"Alright! They are over there!" Conka announced. "Let's steal all their valuables and make them pay..."

Bonka covers Conka's mouth. "Shut up you idiot! These are ninjas we're talking about! They are always on the alert! So keep the volume down! I don't want to hear a noise! Not One Noise! Not even the sneeze of a fly!"

"Hum...Ok."

In that moment they start to hear a crunching sound.

"What the heck is that?" Bonka asks.

"Oh, it's me." Donka confessed. "It's my underwear cracking up. I haven't change my underwear in two years.

"WHAT!?" Bonka shouts but then covers his mouth. after a long time of silence he realizes that he didn't blow their cover. "Donka, what is the matter with you? Why do you wear the same underwear for two years?"