Chapter 3: Misty VS. Serena

Ash's POV

==================

"Yeah that's right..." Misty said a little annoyed. "You do know, Serena, Misty has a Mega Gyrarados?" Ash said with his mouth stuffed with a pancake. I knew Misty was trying not to laugh but she fell onto the couch and accidentally landed in my arms.

"Ash and Misty love each other!" Bonnie yelled and started running around. Me and Misty started blushing like crazy, "Misty, I love you so much...I hope you feel the same way..." I thought to myself as Misty got up.

I could tell Serena was heartbroken but I obviously didn't care. "Ok," I said still blushing "Let's go to the hotel's battlefield outside."

Misty's POV 

=====================

"would 1 v 1 be good?" I asked confidently. Serena nodded. "Ok! Go Gyarados!" I said ready for the battle. "Pancham! Your up!" Serena said. 

I touched my keystone and Gyarados Mega Evolved. "Arm Thrust Pancham!" She yelled, I knew she was no match for me. She probably knew that as well. 

The arm thrust hit Gyararados and it didn't do much. 

I smirked just a little but because it didn't do much, and Gyarados was a dark type. "Gyarados Use Scald!" I yelled. It took the Pancham down in one hit. 

Serena looked so sad. She started bawling, she literally fell onto the ground. "Yay! I get you!" I said sarcastically. Ash and I both smirked an blushed. I went straight up and hugged Ash and whispered, "Meet me at the beach at 6:00." I was finally going to confess after all these years. I hoped just PRAYED that ash loved me too...