Chapter 9: Sleepover???

Misty's POV

=====================

Me and Ash watched TV upstairs and of course with Pikapal, and Marill. "U-uh Misty" Ash said. "Yeah Ash?" I said curiously. Ash pointed to Pikachu, who was holding a rose and a box oof chocolates. 'Pika!Pikachu! Pi Pi Pi!"

"Aww thanks Ash and Pikachu!" She hugged and kissed Ash on the lips, Ash intertwinded their hands when they were done. They didn't notice that Delia, Ash's Mom, Was watching them the whole time

"Aww you two!" Said Delia "Mom!" Ash yelled "M-M-Miss K-Ketchum H-Hi...." I staggered "We were caught Ash..." I muttered. 'yeah I know..." He said like he knew it would happen one day.

"I knew you two would end up together someday!" Delia said as we blushed like crazy. All of a sudden a random person popped up out of the window (her name was Julia lol) "HI YALL I LIKE BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A DOUBLE CHIN HOLY ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IM A FUCKING VACCUME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKMMMMMMMMMMMMM" She said then went back down. (JULIA THAT DEFINITALY WASNT YOU)