Chapter 10: Serena Interferes

Misty's POV

=========================

It was about 12:00 and Me and Ash still couldn't sleep. "Ash?" I said, wondering if he was still asleep. "Yeah Mist?" He said. "Um...Do you think Clemont Likes Serena?" I said, Little did I know Bonnie was standing right there in front of us.

"Yeah I mean, Serena blushes at Clemont all the time, Clemont also does, but he always does that." He chuckled. "Well of course!" I chuckled.

"So big brother likes Serena!? And You like Ash!? This is a dream come true!!!" Bonnie yelled. We both turned over and saw Bonnie in her Tyrantrum pajama's. Me and Ash both blushed cause he was hugging me in the bed.

"U-Uh-uh..." Me and Ash both...stuttered... "I'M GONNA TELL CLEMONT RIGHT NOW!" Bonnie yelled

"NO NO NO!" Me and Ash yelled but she was already out the door. We got up, tumbling over each other and litterally fell on each other on the floor. We got up and didn't think anything of it.

Bonnie already told Serena and Clemont, but not without Bonnie asking Serena if she could take care of her big brother. Serena looked heartbroken.

"Um...Th-that Reminds me...I-I have to go..." Serena whispered.

Serena's POV

========================

I found out Ash and Misty were dating and ran out to the forest by Ash's house, crying. I sat by the river. "W-Why w-w-would Ash l-like M-...That brat..." I said, I heard footsteps behind me and stood up and about ran until I turned around and saw it was Clemont.

"C-Clemont? W-Why are you here?" I said. He walked up to me and wiped my tears. "They didn't want you to find out because they knew you were going to run off," Clemont said. "But...Ash likes Misty now...And there's someone who I know likes you."

I looked up and my heart raced. "I-Is it...y-you?" I said and blushed. "U-U-um...U-h..." But I cut him off and kissed him, then sat back to the river. 

Clemont's POV

==========================

"I-Is it...y-you?" Serena said. I didn't want to tell her that it was me, I was too cowardly. How would she like me. "U-uh..." I stuttered but she cut me off with a kiss, then we sat down at the river, she held my hand.

Ash's POV 

=========================

Me and Misty were sitting on the couch watching TV when Serena and Clemont walked back in, hand in hand. "WHAAAA!?" Me and Misty said. They were both blushing. Misty got up.

"I knew It would happen someday!" She said and pushed their faces together. They both blushed like crazy and we both laughed our head's off. 'Aww their kissing!" Misty chuckled. but they didn't pull away.

When they finally did Bonnie yelled, "SERENA IS DATING BIG BROTHER! SERENA IS DATING BIG BROTHER!" then, Brock came down and asked what happened. "Oh well... Serena likes Clemont, clemont likes Serena." Misty sighed.

I got up and grabbed Misty's hand "Let's just go back to sleep." I said as we walked upstairs and climbed into my bed and went to sleep.