Chapter 15: The Date (Part 2)

Misty's POV

===========================

May took the picture and we all left on our modes of transportation to get there. "Hey Misty," Ash said. "How about we ride on my bike, like the old times?" (Ok A/N I know Misty never rode on Ash's bike, I just wanted to make it like he did XD)

"U-U-m" I stuttered. "Ok..." We got on Ash's bike and rode there, I was holding onto Ash for dear life, Marill was holding onto my suspenders for dear life. "Ash! Your gonna get yourself killed! Your gonna get me killed too!" I screamed.

"Don't worry Mist." He said while he turned his head around and didn't watch where he was going. "ASH LOOK OUT!" I screamed and we fell off the path and landed in the river.

==============

All I remember was falling in the river and Pikachu, Ash, and Marill struggling for help.

==============

I woke up in a cold, hard cave with Ash by my side. "A-A-Ash...?" I muttered and coughed up some water. "Misty!" He yelled and hugged me. "I saved you from the river, I swerved and we fell into the river together. I grabbed onto a vine by the side of the river and climbed up with you, Marill and Pikachu on my back." He explained.

"I-I-I'm J-Just glad...y-your safe..." I muttered. I sat up, with a bandage around my arm. "You broke your arm also." I heard Ash say. "I noticed that." I said and chuckled. "Everyone is on their way here." Ash said.

Brock's POV

=======================

I was talking with May and Lucy when I got a call from Ash. "Hi Ash...Swerved...River? YOU FELL INTO A RIVER!?Your in cave right now!? We'll be right there." I said. "Ash and Misty fell into the river!?" May and Lucy said.

"We need to go now!" May said as she jumped into the car. We all jumped in and drove to whatever cave they were at.

May's POV

=========================

We ran into the cave and saw Misty in a bandage. "Ash! Misty!" I screamed and ran up to hug them. "I'm so glad your okay!"

Brock and Lucy were holding hands. "Well, looks like there's a new couple." Misty giggled. "Come on...Let's just go to the restauraunt." Misty said while getting up and getting on Ash's bike again. "This time I'll drive." Misty growled at Ash as she picked up Marill.

Misty's POV

===========================

Ash was holding onto me for dear life. "Misty! Slow down!" He yelled. "Oh I'm not going that fast." I said as I flew a foot in the air over a hill. "This is how fast you went!" I said. "True, that is true." Ash said and calmed down.