Chapter 7: Brock the Rock

Ash's POV

=====================

"Brock?!" Me and Misty both said. "Ash? Misty? What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "And," He smirked. "Why are you guys holding hands?"

Me and Misty pulled our hands away fast and blushed. "I knew one of you would confess someday." He said.

"Fine. Ya caught us..." I said.

I then started raining. "Oh don't you do i- and you did it..." Misty said as Brock pulled his frying pan out. "I'Ll UsE My TrUStY FRyInG pAN As A DRyIng PaN." Brock said.

Misty grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside. 'Guess there's no more battles..." We all said.

Then as we all walked back in, Brock ran over to a lady in the snack bar. "Of course." Me and Misty both said.

She walked over and dragged him back by his ear. "Your forever alone, I'm not..." Misty said.

We walked over to Serena and Clemont who were dancing and decided just to go back to the room.

"So, What made you come here Brock?" I said. "Well, Someone asked me to come and battle people if they wanted." He said.

"I don't have a room though, can I stay with you guys." He said. "Well of course!" Me and Misty said.

Misty got changed into her pajama's in the bathroom, I got changed in the Main Room, Brock, Just took his vest off and called it a night.

========================

Misty's POV

=========================

I got changed into a Togepi sweatshirt and some pajama-shorts. I put my pillow on the carpet, and put my blanket on the pillow. I grabbed my Togepi plush and tried to go to sleep.

After about an hour of trying to go to sleep, I asked Ash who was watching TV, If I could sleep in his bed with him.

Me and Ash blushed like the color of a Chansey. "U-u-um...y-yeah s-s-sure Mi-Mist..." He said. I grabbed my pillow and Togepi plush and crawled in his bed. I layed down and tried to go to sleep but I still couldn't.

"Um...Ash?" I said. "Yeah Mist?" He said. "C-Could I watch TV with you?" I said. "Oh! Of course you can!"

We watched Pokemon: The First Movie and we pointed out where we were in the movie. At one point Ash put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. When the movie was over he turned the lights off and went to sleep the way we were watching the movie.

Ash held me to his chest like I was going to leave in the middle of the night.

"A-Ash..." I said "Mhm..." He said. "I-I love you." He smiled. "I love you too Mist."