Chapter 13

TAYLOR'S POV

"Taylor, you have me to yourself right now, so if you wanna make a move.... Now is the time." Danni said. I can't believe she said that, considering what I did at Chipotle...

I stood there for a second thinking about if she was being serious or not... She just stared at me with those big blue eyes... I intertwined our fingers and said "follow me". I walked downstairs and went outside. I went over to my car and opened the door for her, she had a questioning look on her face but then stepped in my car and sat down. I closed the door behind her and jogged around to the other side of the car and got in.

I drove to the zoo and looked at Danni had a look of pure joy. "I love the zoo Taylor!" She said. "I know, you told me the other day." I said, she smiled at me. I stared into her eyes and started leaning in.. Before I could kiss her, she said "let's go see some animals!!!". I was so close...

The first place she went was to the penguins. "I love penguins!" She said, staring the penguins. "They're so cute!" She said. "Just like you.." I said, she blushed.

We went around and looked at all of the animals, and she looked so amazed at every single one.. I took her into the gift shop and bought her a giant stuffed penguin.

When we got back to my car, she looked really depressed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't want this night to end, this has been the most fun I have had in months, thank you Taylor..." She said. "We can watch a movie or something when we get back to your house" I suggested, she just nodded.

NASH'S POV

I haven't really talked to Blair much -even though we've only been here for a couple days- so I decided to go see her. I walked to her and Danni's house and rang the doorbell, Matt answered the door.

"Hey Matt!" I said, I wonder why Matt's here... "I was hoping you were Danni.." Matt said disappointed. "Danni isn't here?" I asked. "No, I think she is with Taylor... Neither of them are responding to my texts... I'm worried that she's in danger.." Matt's voice cracked when he spoke. "I'm sorry bro, do you know where Blair is?" I responded.

"I think she's in her room.." Matt said. I walked upstairs and knocked on Blair's door, she yelled "come in". I walked in and she was on her laptop. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "I'm on YouTube watching o2l." she said, starring at her laptop. "The o2l house is across the street and the guys are staying there right now if you wanna meet them!" I said.

"We can't tell Sam that Danni is here!!!" Blair said. "Why?" I asked. "Uhh... Well they kinda had a moment the day we were leaving for Cali but it didn't end well... Sam is the last person Danni wants to see right now, I'm not sure about if he wants to see her..." Blair said.

I went back downstairs and sat with Matt, the door opened and Matt ran over there and luckily found Taylor and Danni. Matt held her tight, and Taylor just stood there, obviously pissed at Matt. "I was so worried Danni!!!" Matt sounded so relieved. "Why, I was just fine with Taylor" she looked at Taylor and smiled, I just noticed that she was holding hands with Taylor but I don't think Matt really noticed, or he just didn't care..

Danni looked over and saw me. "NASHHH!!!!" She yelled. "DANNIIII!!!" I yelled back. Danni is like one of the guys to me.. "HUG ME BROTHA!!" She ran over to me and hugged me. Matt came up and kissed Danni on the cheek, Taylor then wrapped his arms around her as if saying that she's his..

Somebody knocked on the door and Danni went over to answer it. "Oh.my.gosh. I can't believe you are here!!" She screamed. I couldn't tell if she was happy that they were here or if she'd was upset...

A/N. CLIFFHANGER. Who do you think showed up at the house?

Thanks for 134 reads! How was the chapter? Vote, comment and all that jazz..

Who do you ship?

Thanks for reading!
~Abbi