Chapter 19

(A/N. I never said what Danni and Blair's last names were, Danni's last name is Andrews and Blair's is Brown... And Chloe's is Brooks, even though she isn't a main character... Yet... And I haven't decided on what Dylan's is...)

DANNI'S POV

We are about to go outside to have a campfire. Matt left my room to go get all the guys together, including the o2l guys. I was trying to find my light grey sweatshirt that had my last name written on the back in black bold letters. I found it and put it on, along with tribal leggings. I put my hair in a high ponytail and sat on my bed, across from Blair.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I yelled "COME IN" and it was Chloe and Dylan.

"HEY CHICKAS!" I yelled, "HEY GURRLLSSS!" Chloe yelled, "HEY HOTTIES" Dylan yelled, "YELLING IS FUN!" Blair yelled, we all laughed at what Blair said. We all sat on the floor and talked.

"So Chloe... You and Carter?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. Chloe blushed, "so it is a thing" I said.

"Yeah, he asked me to be his girlfriend.. And I said yes!" Chloe smiled really big.

"What about you Dylan?" I asked, I haven't really talked to Dylan, Blair was with her more but I was with Chloe more.

"What about what?" Dylan asked with a look of complete confusion.

"Boys!!" Chloe said.

"Well... I don't really know.." Dylan said.

"What about you Blair?" Chloe asked.

"Shawn asked me out on a date and I said yes... Nash kissed me and I thought that I had something with Aaron but it's gone away..." Blair said.

"Shawn asked you out" Chloe asked, "and Nash kissed you?" Dylan asked. Blair nodded.

"Now we only have Danni left..." Chloe said, smirking. I elbowed her.

"Uhh, well Matt asked me on a date and Taylor kissed me which ruined things with Ashton... And Sam is here" I said.

"Wait... I thought I saw Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer... I thought I was seeing things... Was that actually Ashton from 5sos?!?" Dylan asked.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"Can he get the other guys from 5sos to come for the campfire?!?" Dylan almost screamed.

"Ask him yourself" I said, then she ran out of the room. Shortly after that she came back in the room, trying to catch her breath.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IS COMING TO OUR CAMPFIRE!!" Dylan was now freaking out.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked.

"I love Michael!!" Dylan said.

"Who doesn't?" I asked, laughing.

"No one!!" Dylan said.

Matt walked in the room. "The campfire is ready" he smiled. The girls went downstairs and Matt walked over to me and sat down. "Don't you wanna go out to the campfire?" He asked. "I'm going out, just wait a sec" I said while grabbing my sweatshirt -I took it off right after I put it on because my room was really humid.

"Why are you gonna wear that!?" Matt said, pointing to my sweatshirt.

"Well, it's 40 degrees outside so instead of being cold I'm gonna wear my sweatshirt" I explained to Matt.

"No, I mean, why are you gonna wear your sweatshirt when you can wear one of mine?" He said.

"Well, I guess I could wear one of yours..." I smirked at him. He tossed me his sweatshirt and I put it on. It actually fit pretty well, but I am only a couple inches shorter than him so it wasn't a surprise. His sweatshirt smelled sooo good, it smelled just like him.

"Okay, let's go out to that campfire!" I intertwined my fingers with Matt's and we walked downstairs and out to the campfire.

Everyone surrounded the campfire, either sitting on the grass or in a chair.

"You 2 were in the house for awhile... Did you use protection?" Cam laughed. I slapped his arm, "shut up stupid!"

"Oww! That hurt!" Cam said to me.

"It was suppose to!" I said.

I sat down next to Chloe.

"So I'm guessing you are gonna say yes to Matt.." She whispered.

"Why do you think that?" I said.

"You're wearing his sweatshirt. Don't lie to me and say its nothing because I know it's not." She whispered.

"Oh, yeah.. I guess that I should say yes.." I laughed.

"Go tell him now!" She said.

I walked over to Matt, I was standing behind him so he couldn't see me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He saw me and pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek.

"Hey princess" he said.

"I have something to tell you!" I smiled at him.

"And what's that?" He smirked.

"I will go on a date with you" I whispered. He instantly smiled.

"That's amazing!" He said. He kissed my cheek a couple more times.

"Do you want a s'more?" He asked me, I nodded. He intertwined our fingers and then stood up, pulling me with him. We walked into the house and walked into the kitchen. I sat on the counter while he looked for the marshmallows and the gram crackers, we already found the chocolate.

"So what made you realize that it would be good to go on a date with me?" Matt asked me.

"Well, I realized that if I am wearing your sweatshirt -even though I already had one- it must mean that we have something..." I said.

Matt walked over to me. "Well, whatever we have, I like it!" Matt smirked.

"I can't find these damn marshmallows or gram crackers because you are distracting me!" Matt laughed.

"Then I should leave" I laughed and hopped off the counter and ran out of the room.

Matt caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I would rather have you than s'mores" he said into my hair.

"Okay, I will help you find the marshmallows but you're on your own for the gram crackers!" I said.

When we walked into the kitchen, I almost immediately found the marshmallows.

"How did you find them?" Matt asked, I just laughed.

Shortly after that, we found the gram crackers. We walked back outside and had some s'mores. It was a fun night just hanging out with everyone, but the entire time, I felt Taylor starring at Matt and I.

A/N. Where are all the #Manni girls??

Thanks for 536 reads!! I tried to make this chapter longer because all of the other ones have been really short.. Please comment, vote and share..

Who do you ship?

Thanks for reading!!

~Abbi;)