Chapter 39

DANNI'S POV

"So, you guys are leaving to go on tour in a week?" I asked Calum.

"Yeah, we will be with One Direction for some of the concerts." Calum said excitedly.

I laughed. "That's a lot of teenage boys together... Sounds fun.. Who's mom is coming with you guys?" I said.

"Luke's, I don't know how that woman can stand to be around us anymore." Calum chuckled.

"She deserves an award" I said.

"Yes, yes she does" he said.

-

"I'm surprised that you aren't a wreck right now" Blair laughed.

"Nah, the Ashton thing wasn't a big deal, we worked it out and we are still best friends" I smiled.

"One, I thought I was your best friend, and two, that wasn't what I was talking about." Blair said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Blair looked at me confused. "Sam didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I am now a little worried.

"Danni" she glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're worried. Don't be. It is okay. Nothing is wrong with Sam. The O2L guys are just moving." Blair said calmly.

"Then why did you say that you were surprised that I wasn't a wreck?!?" I said.

"Danni, you know how you react about these things" she said, and I hate to say it but she was right. I overreact about everything.

"I don't think I would react that badly" I defended myself.

"Yes, yes you would. And we both know it" she laughed.

"Shut up" I snapped.

"No" she said and ran out of my room. I didn't feel like chasing her.

The O2L guys are moving. Sam is moving. Well then.

A/N. Two updates in one day. They were both short... Sorry.

I forgot to say thanks for over 4k in the last authors note so... THANKS FOR OVER 4K!!!

Thanks for reading!!

~Abbi;)