Chapter 16

SHAWN'S POV

I can't stop starring at Blair... I hope she doesn't see me because I don't want to seem creepy, good thing that the Hunger Games is one of her favorite movies. I want to make a move right now but I'm pretty sure that she likes Nash more.

She snuggled close to me and I kept my arm around her the entire time. After a little bit, she got up and left but came back with a blanket. She sat down but was examining the room for a couple of minutes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you know where Danni is?" She asked, she was still looking around the room.

"I think she is with Taylor, why?" I was pretty sure she was with Taylor like always, the main reason that it know that she is always with Taylor is because Matt is always complaining about it.

"Shit! We have to get them away from each other!" Blair yelled as she started running upstairs.

BLAIR'S POV

I had to get Danni away from Taylor because I overheard him say that he was going to ask her out, and I don't want her getting hurt. I run into her room without even knocking to find them making out on her bed. Taylor's shirt is on the floor and Danni's probably won't be on her if they don't stop now.

"TAYLOR CANIFF!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!?!?" I yell at Taylor. I am so pissed at them.

"Blair! It's fine, we just kissed!" Danni said.

"Yeah but that kiss could have lead to something else!" I yell at her.

Matt came running upstairs. "What's wrong, I heard yelling" Matt ran over to Danni. "Did Taylor do something to you?"

"No, Blair is just pissed because I kissed Taylor" Danni reassured Matt.

"The kissing isn't why I'm pissed, I'm pissed because you could have let that kissing lead to something else!" I corrected her.

I walked over to Matt and whispered "you need to ask Danni on a date- and actually go on it -before Taylor does", he nodded.

"Taylor, out." I pointed to the door, he didn't even hesitate as he walked out of the room, I walked out with him.

MATT'S POV

Now it's just Danni and I. I sat on her bed and she followed me.

"Um... I want to ask you something..." I mumbled.

"What ya wanna ask?" She smiled.

"Uhh.. Will you go on a date with me?" I stuttered.

I couldn't tell if she was happy or not.. I don't know if I made the right decision now...

A/N. Cliffhanger. Sorry about a short chapter!!

Thanks for 298 reads! I probably won't be updating until at least Thursday... Sorry but I am really busy this week...

Who do you ship?

Please vote, comment and share

Thanks for reading!!

~Abbi;)