Chapter 33

DANNI'S POV

"Danni Get up!" Blair was hitting me with a pillow. I groaned.

"Get up! I have to tell you something! Now!" She continued hitting me with the pillow.

"Get that pillow away from me before I choke you with it" I mumbled.

"No, seriously. Get up" she said more seriously.

I sat up on my bed. "What do you need to tell me that is so important that it needs to disturb my sleep" I hissed at her. She just stood there starring at me for a couple seconds.

"Uh, we might have to go back to Michigan..." She sighed.

"WHY??!!" I said a little to loud.

"Your mom told me that if we don't get more jobs, then we will have to go back home..." She said quietly. I instantly grabbed my phone, and called our manager.

"What are you doing?" Blair tilted her head.

"Calling Jen" I said. She nodded. (Jen is their managers name btw)

-phone convo-

"Hello?"

"Hey Jen, it's Danni. Uh, Blair and I were wondering, when is our next appointment?"

"Well, There is a Hollister photo shoot on.... Tomorrow, and there is an American Eagle shoot on Sunday."

"We'll take both shoots, if that's okay"

"Sounds great, I will text you both the details"

"Okay, bye Jen"

"Bye Danni"

-end of phone convo-

Blair just looked at me.

"You should be receiving a text from Jen" I said to her. Blair rushed out of my room, and within a minute later, she walked back into my room, now holding her phone.

"So tomorrow and Sunday, good job Danni" she smiled.

"Thank Jen.. What day is it today?" I looked at her.

"Wednesday" she mumbled, not taking her eyes off her phone. I nodded.

"What should we do today?" Blair asked, finally looking up.

"Hmm, I don't know." I shrugged. "How about we go to the beach?"

"Eh, wanna have a lazy day?" She asked.

"Sounds good to me" I agreed. "But no guys, even though 4 guys live here" I laughed.

"Okay, wanna tell Dylan and Chloe?" She asked.

"They live here. They will figure it out soon enough" I laughed.

"What if they don't figure it out?" Blair said.

"Then they miss out" I said.

I stood up and walked over to my mirror. I am still wearing the clothes that I wore last night and my makeup is a mess, but surprisingly, my hair isn't a mess. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face to remove the remaining makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked back into my room. Blair was sitting on my bed, starring at her phone.

I walked over to my dresser and got a pair of lime green sweatpants and a black tanktop. I walked back into my bathroom and changed into the clothes. I walked back into my room and walked over to Blair. She looked up at me.

"Done?" She asked, I nodded. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"I don't feel like making breakfast, wanna go to McDonald's and get some Egg McMuffins?" I asked.

"Sure" she smiled. I grabbed my keys and we walked out of the house and got into my car.

We decided to eat at McDonalds instead of just going to the drive thru. We got our food and sat down in a booth.

"Did you like the group date?" She asked.

"I mean, it was okay, but it made me realize something..." I said.

"Realize what?" Blair had a look of confusion.

"I don't have feelings for Ashton anymore" I sighed.

A/N. I am gonna wait to end this fanfic until I get to at least 40 chapters, but I don't know if I'm going to write a sequel.. Comment if I should write a sequel or not.

Thanks for reading!!
~Abbi;)

5 votes for next chapter