7: A Dirty Mouth (M)

He ruffled his hair with a dry towel, his body gleaming of the hot shower he must've taken. I stood in front of the door, my body heating of the view in display. Back muscles extenuated with a glossy glimmer as he shuffled his head further, his toned arms lifted, drying all the wet patches. He turned to find my presence, his complete front side in portrayal. His defined abs sparkled in the almost dim lights. I could feel my body becoming aroused by the hotness, he luckily spoke before I was completely mesmerized.

"Hey Stella." He smirked, wrapping the towel around his neck.

"H-hello, Mr. Jeon." I looked down at the floor in shyness.

"What's the plan for tonight babe? Massage?" He leaned along the massage table, adjusting the full sized white towel along his torso.

"For a silver package, yes Mr. Jeon. A massage is what you ordered."

"Where are you massaging exactly?" He tossed the towel around his neck away.

I had the confidence to play along with his miniature game, I walked up to him coolly drawing a finger along his tight jawline, collarbone, along the rim of his chest and leveled abdomen. My finger soaked slightly from the trail, I kissed his cheek. Ceasing my finger from going down any further.

"I'll show you." I almost whispered in his ear

His smirk widened, "Baby which way should I lay? Front or back?"

"I don't think I should give so much away already." I teased.

He ran his fingers back through his hair, poking his tongue out through his inner check, he was slightly defeated. He did obey.

I put on relaxing music to enhance the stimulation. Squirting out the body oil on his smooth back, I began to knead, feeling some of the tension embedded in his tendon. He rested his head on his hands, portraying only the side of his face. His eyes closed and lips minimally apart, enjoying the soft rub.

I fondled my way along the sides of his build, steadily moving advancing to his flexed shoulders. I could feel myself getting heated again, the muscle firmed along my grasp with each clutch.

"How was your day?" I figured to ask along the sensual music.

He opened his mouth to speak but a groan escaped alternatively, below and breezily.
I was actually getting turned on...possibly from the moment I took a step in this room.

"Yeah....just like that." He moaned once more, hadn't heard my question.

I allowed myself to breathe calmly and ignore his pleasurable sighs. He seemed to have a rough day as his muscle was cramped and tightened.

"Ring ring." His phone lit along with the display of the caller ID. I wiped my hands with a clean towel and handed my client his cellphone. 'Father' A frustrated look drawn on his face, his eyebrows scrunched, forehead wrinkled.

He clenched the phone in a strong manner, "Continue."

It didn't seem like he was very fond of his father, but then again that wasn't my place to worry about his matters, I had my own burden. Within the continuation of my treatment, the phone rang once more.

He immediately stood on his feet wrapping a robe around him in a swift motion, he answered the call. His hands were shaking with the grasp of his phone. I watched him from behind as his back faced towards me, he was walking into the open bedroom.

"Yes father." His voice solemn and stern.

His trembling fingers strengthened around the device, he stood still making a fist with his other hand.

"Father, I ca-"

"I will try-" He silently punched the wall in frustration.

"Yes , father." He ended the call, he stood still and firm. He threw his IPhone to the corner of the bedroom in rage, crashing into pieces.

"SHIT! MOTHER FUCKER!"

I jolted in surprise.

He laid back down on the table, he tilted his head towards me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, DO YOUR DAMN JOB SLUT!"

His mouth was dirty and his sudden actions scared the shit out of me. I continued with the massage and had the urge deep inside wanting to make him feel better. I changed the music to a subtle calming tune. He instantly got out of the cushioned bed and covered himself with his robe once more. He made his way to the balcony and I followed him to the overview of Seoul as we stood out to look on the highest floor. He lit a cigarette and began smoking extensively.

"You shouldn't curse your father like that." I decided to say, holding his arm along my breasts.

He glanced away from me in an annoyed smirk. "What the fuck would you know?" He took a long intake of smoke.

"I lost my parents, so I know." It didn't matter to me who he was, a stranger, a worthless client, but if my father or mother were alive there were so many instances I wanted to be with them, not having to deal with my problems. Away from this lonely fucked up world.

He looked down at me in guilt almost, "How did they pass away?" He tapped the remaining ash.

"It's complicated." Slightly ignoring his question and walked backwards seducing him inside, I didn't need his pathetic pity. I watched him burn out the unfinished cigarette, following my trails into the bedroom.

The rug on the end of my heel caught on unexpectedly, before I could trip and plaster my face on the ground, he hurriedly caught me. Holding my waist in his solid built arms, he looked at me yet again with that lustful desire. His collarbone and chest welcoming me with their openness. I looked up at him nervously, he grabbed the nape of my neck and kissed me passionately. His hands traveling around my back then in grope with my ass. I held on to his shoulders, he laid me on the bed in a rush. His tongue entered my mouth the dirty taste of smoke enclosed in his breath, a hint of sweetness also present.

I unconsciously clutched onto his shirt, his warm large hands grazed along the side of my thigh, under my dress. Before I knew it, he was tugging on my panties, his hot fingers stroking up and down my heat. I instantly shot open my eyes, his face so utterly close, in continuity with the sloppy kiss.

I gathered the utmost strength to push him away. "Stop!"

"What the fuck??" His fingers slid out of my underwear.

"I don't do sex!" I fixed my clothing dismayed. I promised myself I wouldn't go this far, this wasn't right.

He started laughing like a crazy person. "You don't so sex? Then why the fuck are you working as slut?! I pay you to have sex!"

This was my way of earning money, the only way I could earn so much, by spending my time with rich filthy men like you. It was either this or selling packets of foreign drugs. Something that was hidden from the public, so I could earn some money to pay off my fucking debt.

It was useless to tell him any of those words, they remained with me. No one needed to be involved in my problems.

I earned the courage to sputter out some answer. "To earn money."

He crossed his arms in delight. "Money? Baby, with efforts like that your worse than a street whore. You're shitty at this fucking job and not giving me my needs!"

My face reddened in embarrassment, I was more than aggravated and was about to leave with all my belongings. He pulled my hand towards the seated couch area and sat with his arms spread and neck in a comfortable position.

"Dance for me like you normally do. You can make me hard, can't you?." He smiled slyly.

I dropped my things to the floor. "If that is your command, Mr. Jeon." I felt insulted with his views of me from earlier. I'd make him want me tonight, in desperate needs of me.

But I wouldn't give it to him.

A/N: The smut here is so minimal, more to cum. I promise. Hope you are liking it so far! Thank you for all your support, love you as always! 💕

Vote and Comment~  🌞