28: Break Me (M)

Click.

The door locked.

The spacious bathroom to ourselves, stalls empty and open for use.

He pushed me against the pale restroom wall as he leaned in to kiss me, his tongue more insistent as it claimed my mouth, my tongue curling and our lips meshed. Rolling over one another.

I had the capability to only moan in agreement, my hands wanted to touch every part of him at once.

Our bodies moved to the sink, my ass pushed along the counter somehow then lifted onto the granite stone. He shrugged off his jacket, tossing it beside me. My hands pulled at his tucked in shirt, sliding up inside it and running over his chest. His lips traced the line of my jaw down my neck almost in a devour. I pushed my head to the mirror ignoring the minimal pain, moaning his name as my pussy throbbed and my nipples pushed against the fabric of my dress. Hard little nubs visible of my desperate needs.

He unzipped my dress, swiftly lifting off the gown, the lengthy ends of my dress almost getting in the way of our intimacy.

"Fuck...Don't ever wear a long dress again." He tossed the gown with his clothing.

His hands slid between my thigh, removing the covered fabric in disturbance. He looked at me as his fingers brushed against my wet lips, his lust going bigger and his fingers pushing amid my folds, sinking seamlessly into my dripping cunt.

"You're so wet...has my slut been waiting for me all night?"

"Mhmmmm." I murmured in between our kisses.

"You're so impatient, aren't you? Trying so hard to distract me." His fingers were pushing into me hard and slow.

"So... Impatient, Mr. Jeon..." My words almost fumbled. A game that I started, yet again dominated by him.

"Did you imagine my cock inside you like a good little whore?" His fingers still slow, I fucked them with greed, resting my leg on his ass while he sawed in and out of me.

"Look at my slut so needy."

I reached for his pants, stumbling to take them off. He pressed my head to kiss me fervidly, my moans deepening with his honey like fingers. He pushed his hand further almost losing me, then the sound of the sinks showered in my ears. He turned them on to mute our sexual screams.

My hands slid inside his pants. His cock like a breathing rock, pulsating in my hand so drastically, I felt a wet pool of precum at the tip. Looking at him directly, he guided my legs around him, pulling his coated fingers to my cunt pressing then into my lips. He observed how I lapped on his fingers and he swarmed his cock into me.

My tight wet walls wrapping around the head of his cock, pushing me towards the mirror and driving back into his build. Moaning so loudly, Mr. Jeon covered my mouth with his palm. I cried into his hand, the sound muffled escaping he grinned.

Fucking me so hard, driving my body into the mirror as the countertop had minimal space.  Squashing me with each thrust, the mirror in caution but that was the last thing on my mind.

My hair falling to my shoulders with the rough trip.

I gripped onto him, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms bounded around his neck. His cock slid out of me to only drive back into me, my nails scratching down his back and he let out a groan.  My muscles tightened around his cock, sucking at him as he rubbed my walls.

"Mr. Jeon...you're a beast..."

"That's right slut, drench all over my cock."

He crushed into me, intending to push me over the edge, our bodies leaving almost no place. My jumping chest slammed onto him. Our climax almost outstanding. My screams losing control, I forced his palm back onto my mouth. As I bucked beneath him, he pressed to silence my sounds, my body becoming tense and my hips lifting from the countertop hard.

My pussy grew tighter, gripping and releasing his cock, making his balls tightened, he let out a moan almost inhuman. He removed his hand from my mouth, kissed me hard. His hips continuously slamming into me, thrusting every inch of his thick cock into my tight cunt. An additional jerk his cock erupted inside my firing pussy, filling my hole of cum. Squeezing around his rod to milk every last drop. He groaned then broke the kiss and bit on my neck, holding himself inside me as he slowly regained his consciousness.

"Christ...the things I want to do to you...shit..."

"Do it to me anything..."

"I want you to be my slut."

"I am your slut Mr. Jeon. Don't fuck anyone else, just me..." I was still a little drunk, almost sobered from the high intense activity. What was I even blubbering?

He kissed me hard as we untangled ourselves. Mr. Jeon straightened his posture, I leaned back onto the mirror to catch my breath, a rigid sharp pain stinging my back. I looked over my shoulder to see the disruption, a spider web like cracking drawn on the display, disorienting the reflection.

We broke the mirror.

A/N: I need some Agua. Holy Jungcock. 😂 How was this chapter? Too much? Too little? Writing smut really takes the breath out of yah. I was writing this and my friend looked over at my screen, she asked me "Why is your essay spaced out so much? Notes?" I shut my computer screen down and looked at her like, 'Bitch you thought...' loll

Anyway, have a wonderful day! Make sure to wear a jacket just in case the weather is chilly, I forgot mine...fml.

BYE! 💗 Vote and Comment I'll respond back✌🏽