36: Baby...Say My Name(M)

"Make love to me.."

***

My back leaning against the tree, I could feel the rigid texture maze along my skin. My dampened clothes were tossed to the side. I felt his palm move between us and his finger lightly brush on my naked core. One of his fingers slid across my hardened clit and made me jerk in the sensation, the pleasure. It was satisfying he was easy with his gestures than rough. I moaned softly amongst the trees. Sex in the woods was the least of my concern, it was sensual.

All my weight on his bare lap, both of us on the edge. He seized the moment and his mouth launched on the skin of my throat, biting and tickling me with his wild tongue. Tracing across my neck, and he kissed me tenderly. His finger brushing my soaking wet labia as he bit on my skin.

Now his hands began to rom up and down my sides, feeling the edges of my aching breasts. He quickly cupped and kneaded the thick meats of my chest. I helplessly groaned in arousal as he leaned forward and used his lips to suck around one nipple. His tongue licking around it as he did it noisily. "Mr. Jeon..."

His lips removed from my chest, kissed my inner ear, his water residue dripping onto my chest. "Say Jungkook baby...I wanna hear Jungkook from your beautiful lips..."

An electric rush traveled along my spine with his breezy words.

"Jungkook..." I exclaimed, nature's voice muffled to my ears. It was stimulating to call him by his name, I licked my lips as they were chapped from my constant panting.

Before I could prepare myself, I could feel his hard member in entrance of my waiting hole. His dick head plunging into me slowly with gravity. My arms wrapped around his neck, his soaked hair tickling my skin.

I felt myself being stretched, his very long and hard rod ascending deeper into me.

"Say it again babygirl."

"..Mmm Jungkook."

He lifted my thighs up with his palms and dropping slowly. The sound of our wet skin slapped with each greeting. He was slow and gentle, but I needed more. I pressed my lips behind his ear as I gradually picked up the pace. His groans engrossed in my locks of hair, palms gripped on my waist pushing me up and down carefully.

He placed me on the grass to change in position, still deep inside me. He drew the towel away from my once covered figure and continued his motions. His rhythm allowing me to feel every inch of him with every thrust. His hands squeezing my elbows, his eyes mesmerized with mine. A clear view of his desired iris's, orbs a delicate whiskey color with a gentle dark brown rim. The overflow of lust embedded in his gaze, passion and admiration.

His mouth met mine, moaning into my oral, fingertips wandering down to mine, interlacing perfectly.

Our night in the woods blissful and passionate. It was a different kind of night.

Almost as if we were making love.

A/N: I need water... 💦. 

Wow. 

Father Louis Williams Suga Adams the Third... where you at?

I want to thank all of you for giving so much love to my book, I can't thank you all enough! 41K views..I'm speechless. Also receiving 1st place in the BTSBPAwards means so much! Thank you!

I have good or bad news, depends how you all take it...there are not too many chapters left to this book and the rest of the chapters are not too long. The last couple shouldn't be too short either. So sad to wrap it up.. but can't wait for you all to have read the entire book! 

Thank you for tuning in to todays chapter! Vote and comment! What's up?

😘