Stubborn (MichaelxMC)[Requested]

Requested by  @ScilesftMe

Authors Note: So Michael Harrison isn't my main li in HSS so (idek why) I've always felt like I wouldn't write him well. I just feel like I wouldn't capture his personality well or something. Idk. Anyways, let me know what you think. I'm going to try my best!

Plot: Jade (mc) gets mad at Michael and Emma has to get to the bottom of what they are fighting about and help out

Paring: MichaelxMC (Jade)

Rating: Teen. Mild Kissing. Yeah.

Word Count: 341

...

Emma's POV

Emma watches as her best friend, Jade, stomps down the hall, frustrated. Her eyes widened at her friend. She seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Jade? You okay?" she asks.

Jade turned around to look at her, her arms crossed and her face had a stern expression.

"No! I'm pissed off! I can't believe him!" She said, frustrated.

"Um, you want-" Emma was cut off when Michael comes racing down the hall.

"Can we talk about this instead of you just going running off?"

Jade was stubborn and Emma knew this. She was always like this when she was mad.

"Can't I just have a moment?"

"Hey," Emma says calmly, "I'm sure Michael just wants to work this out, with whatever problems you're having," she takes her hands off her shoulders. "Now, tell me what happened."

"He...He..."

"For goodness sakes, I only had a couple of your M'n'M's!" Michael sighed frustratedly.

Emma's head falls into her hands. "You're arguing about M'n'M's."

"I'm really salty about it!"

Emma takes a deep breath before looking up at Jade. She was going to say this as calmly as she possibly could.

"So he just stole your M'n'M's..."

Jade nods.

Emma turns to Michael. "Well have you apologized?"

"I'm sorry," he says. "I didn't realize it was a big deal, so..." He pulls out a package of M'n'M's from his back. "I got you this."

Jade's face lights up as she takes the M'n'M's. "I forgive you," she says as she kisses Michael quickly on the lips before the two of them walk off together.

"Couples.." Emma mutters to herself before walking off to her next class.

...

Hey Guys! So this was a short lil fanfic. I don't know how good it is. I'm currently replaying HSS with Michael as my li so hopefully, I'll get a better idea of MichaelxMc's relationship. Let me know you're thoughts and if you want me to write a fanfic about a specific ship, head over to my request form and let me know!

~ Emily