An Update

Hey Guys! So I know I don't post often and I am trying to get to your requests. I have closed requests for a while as I am trying to catch up as I have quite a few. To be honest with you though, I have been in what I call a choices slump for the past little while. Besides open heart for the moment, I haven't been in the mood or wanted to play choices. There are multiple stories that though I make like them (The Elementalists, America's most Eligible, Desire and Decorum, It lives beneath, etc.) I haven't been caught up. It's gotten to a point that I see new stories and I just don't care and don't want to play them (ride or die, big sky country, etc.) and even books that I have heard good things about and had an interest in (A courtesan of Rome) I just haven't played them. The main reason is I have been playing another game that is similar, called lovestruck and I guess I've just been more interested in that lately. Now Choices is and will always be my favourite app (unless there was some drastic thing that changed my mind) and I still have plans to get to all your request. I am finally getting back into choices. I played home for the holidays and finished it (tho it wasn't great. I somehow binged this. Weird.) I am currently replaying The Royal Romance and I'm on book 2. So I am trying to get back into choices and I am going to try to get to your requests soon! Thanks for being so patient with me! I have also been interested in making a review book for choices/lovestruck/episode stories as I really enjoy doing those. I will probably just do it when I feel like it but yeah.

~ Emily