Chapter 7

I walked out of the house and lock the door behind me. I slowly walk to the passenger side door as I approach I look out of the window to see Daniel on his phone. I sighed to myself. Okay Kevin you got this tonight is going to be fun. Embarrassedly I yank the door handle and the door didn't open. Daniel look up from his phone and laughed and press the unlock. When I heard the doors unlock I open the door and jumped in his car. I sunk right into the seat, feeling little.

"You can fix the seat to your fitting, kevin" he said before he set his phone down, starting to back out of my driveway. I said a quiet ok and began searching. I found them but soon as a start to use the controls all that sounded the vehicle was errrrrrrrrrrrrr.....shit. Errrrrrrrr. Why does this dude not playing music it's making this situation really uncomfortable. Still stuck in my head was why isn't there music on. Stuck with that I suddenly jumped a little when I felt that a hand was landed on my left thigh. I looked at him and his eyes were glued on the road in from of him. What the fuck...boi. What are you doing, why is his hand on my thigh. I went tense and just locked my eyes on him, I started to relax, since I'm not hating this. He must of felt that I was staring at him since he smirked still having his eyes on the rode.

He looks at me and starts laughing and I quickly looked away. Hah KEvin, you were staring a little too long. "What kind of music do you like?" He asked.

"I listen to pretty much anything" He didn't say anything right after my answer, he just simply nodded. He releases his hand from my thigh, and I lowkey miss that warmth of his hand. Dan picked up his phone and starts to play a random song, which I actually never heard of. The song was playing low though the stereos, I don't mind much of it since it's not total silence. I shift in the seat trying to get more comfortable.

"You are a quiet one, eh?" I turn my head to Daniel.

"What?"

"Oh, I was just saying that you seem like a quiet person. Like that one day when I asked for your number your friend did the talking.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that...Plus Nat can't help, but talk" I laugh a little and Daniel joined in. Even though I seem quiet, I'm really not, I'm not actually afraid to say what's on my mind, all depending on my mood I can be quite inaudible.

After about 10 more minutes in the car of little talk about our day and quiet, we arrived to the desiation. It was a diner, hmmmmm....... I never heard of the place, I wonder how good this place it. I didn't give Daniel a look, just open the car door and jumped out of the car. Lost in thought of where am I.

"So we just going to stand out here?" Daniel began to laugh, after I jump from his voice.

"Ah, yeah." forcing a fake laugh, following by his side into the diner.

We sat at the corner booth, unaware when the waitress will come, she came yelling

"DANNNNNY!" Daniel return a smile to her. "So who is this?" looking at me with a grin.

"This is here is Kevin and Kevin this is my sister, Yolanda".

Yolanda grabbed my hands into her hands. "It's nice to meet you! You're so cute too" she said in big toothy smile. She kept my hands in her hand until after I told her it was nice to meet her too with a smile, which really was. She seems so sweet, my face began to heat up.

"Well anyways what would you boys like to drink?" Keeping her smile.

We then told her what we want and she disappeared before I looked back up.

"My favorite is the burger and fries" Daniel lead into the table.

"Oh, okay. I'm actually wishing for a burger and fries" my face started to heat up more, of the fact that's what I really was wishing for. I hope it's good compare to Denny's.

"Okay cool I'll just go up there and tell them since I work here too, and for my sister don't have to come and take our order" was said as Danny got up. I plainly said okay as he already turn his back.

Daniel quickly came back to the table and even though it was still quite awkward, we had talked about simple things like favorites as we smell the food that was being cooked in the back. Soon our food came to the table and it looked amazing.

"It taste very good, take a bite already" He said while laughing a little to himself, probably seen that I like the look of this burger.

I look up at him as he took a bite of his burger., than look back down.....

"Oh wow" I look up seeing Daniel watching me as an onion with ketchup fell on my chin, trying to chew the big piece of the sandwich I had in my mouth. Dan then smile huge and start to laugh

"Yes, I know it's really good." a pause "We have a really good cook. To be honest our burgers weren't as good, or any of our food, but the owner came across a person who made really good ass food. The diner could only buy so much stuff for the burgers, but he know how to cook with those few things....Sometimes I wanna taste what he could make at home." Daniel explained.

"Must be nice to know how to cook like that"

...

"I had a really good time with you tonight, even though we didn't say much" Daniel said as he shift his car in park.

"Yeah, me too" I reply.

"I guess it was just really uncomfortable for meeting at the frist time, especially when my sister came and just talked about her little friends."

"It's okay, I like her. She's pretty cool"

"Well she is a really lovable person, she actually help you get out of you little shy mood a little bit" he said without looking at me.

"Just wait until you see the really me, sometimes I can't not help but talk" I giggled.

"That's all good to me" he finally looked at me and his smile gotten bigger then it was before we start this conversation. There it goes again, my face heating up...My face probably been red all this time. "Question" I turn my head quickly to face him. "Are you actually going to accept the job?"

I just remember Yolanda had begged me to say yes for me to work with them at the diner. I don't mind actually working, I really don't do much anymore, so I filled out the application there.

"Of course, it seems like a simple enough job that

I can do" I smiled and he reflexed.

"Alright, I work tomorrow so come to the diner at 5 for an interview... don't worry I can tell the boss that your a great person".

~~~~

Hey! I finally got the date between Kevin and Bryce... no I mean Daniel!....His name was Bryce but when I was writing I been putting down Daniel rather than Bryce...SO I just changed it to Daniel. I did fix up the text messages in the other chapters since I really messed it up. I found something thing I like for the text messages, tell me what you guys think of them.  Also I did go back and rewritten some parts of the story.  I really hope I can keep up and not let you guys hanging.