Chapter 1🎈

3rd Person POV

It's October of 1988, it was pouring down rain and Y/N for what ever reason thought it'd be a good day to go too the town's convenient store, to get some candy with the money she got for doing her chores. After a while of walking in the dreadful but low-key amazing rain and deciding to not ride her newly bought F/C (Favorite color) bicycle. She arrived at the store and walked inside smiling. Seeing all the delicious and non-delicious treats along the aisles with other convenient things. She waves at the creepy looking store clerk and gives a warm smile to him. She walks over to the candy aisle and looks at all the sweets and avoids the healthy and disgusting candy (because you know she's a kid and doesn't really like that stuff). She picks up a few of her favorite candy bars and chips and walks to the store counter. She stood in front of the counter to put her items down to purchase them. The creepy store clerk gives off an uncomfortable smile towards her and rings up her belongings "That'll be... $3.85 please" he says smiling at her. She gives him a fake smile, looking away for a second rolling her eyes back then looks back at him with the same fake smile and places the money on the counter. He puts all of her treats in a small bag for her and waves her off. She quickly turns away and tries to get the hell out of there as fast as she can and mumbles to herself "Fucking creep".

-a few moments later-

She's humming one of Michael Jackson's new song she heard on the radio a while back and does a little dance while walking. Finally she gets to her home and slowly walks up the white steps of her porch, approaching her front door. She dangles her adorable cookie and cupcake keychain around, trying to get the right key, ready to open the brown wooden door, When she thought she heard something that sounds similar to someone screaming in pain.....nope it was definitely someone screaming in pain "What the hell?" She says, she then turns to face her street seeing not a single thing, she again hears someone yell "help" and then heard the same scream saying someone's name... it sounded like the name was "Bill" but I'm not sure. She walks off her front porch and looks down the street seeing a large puddle of blood floating in the water with a body being dragged into the drain. She widens her eyes covering her mouth with her hand and drops her belongings, she then runs to her front door and opens it screaming, "MOM! DAD!" She slams the door closed and leans against it sliding down slowly beginning to cry after just seeing so much blood and possibly witnessing someone's child get killed.

Okay so I hope you guys like the story, because I actually somewhat enjoyed writing it, now yes it's possibly garbage but that's okay because I at least tried, so that's all that matters right?, But yeah love you guys, the ones that have read it and I'll try to write some more tomorrow! 😁😘