Chapter 2🎈

A/n

Sorry for not writing this next chapter I was just busy with friends and spending time with the family! But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

------- 8 months later -------

Y/n POV

Thank God it was the last day of freaking school, you know, I've about had it with this damn town and it's crummy people... especially the teachers, and after witnessing a little boy.... die, who I soon found out had an older brother who goes here! To the same school as me... named Bill Denbrough. It was awful seeing all that blood and it must be worse for Bill having to even attend this damn school after losing a family member... especially a sibling. Once the bell rang, I walked out of class after a group of three boys walk in front of me to get out first. I noticed one of them was Bill and saw him leaving quickly with his friends. I then fix the strap of my backpack on my shoulder, sighing until I hear someone yell out my name. I look back to see my short best friend. Daisy (she's gonna be a new character I'm adding to this and she's your best friend if it wasn't obvious 🙄) "Aye! (Y/n)! Wait for me!" She yells. I give her a welcoming smile and put my arm around her neck as she does to me as well giggling. "So today, I was thinking we could do a little girly shopping, even though you don't like shopping". "You're right, I despise shopping" I say with a smirk. "Now wait let me finish silly" she laughs. "We can also go ride our bikes around town and maybe hang out in the woods like we usually do" she says with a wink. I roll my eyes and laugh, nodding in agreement with her. "Hey I'm gonna use the restroom, come with me" I say beginning to walk to the restroom. "Isn't that, oh I don't know, weird?" Daisy saying it with a sarcastic tone and Following me to the restroom. "Yet here you are" I smirk. She rolls her eyes and stands in front of the sink with a mirror to fix up her straight black hair. "Wow never realized how cute I am until now" she says. I roll my eyes (since that just seems like we enjoy doing all the time and I totally don't do that btw. 🙄) "you've always been cute, weirdo." "Well..yeah you're right" her saying that makes both if us laugh and then...great.. we see three girls walk in here and yes I'm about to say this, one of them is 'the signature bitch' of our school, Gretta. She just walked in, looking angry as usual and turned to look at one of the stalls with her arms crossed. She then kicks at that one stall door "Are you in there yourself "Beaverly" or do you have half the guys in there with you, huh there slut? I know you're in there little shit, I can smell you, no wonder you don't have any friends" she says sounding like the fake bitch she is. "Which is it Gretta, am I a slut, or a little shit, make up your mind" I hear what I'm assuming the girl that was in the stall said. "You're trash, we just wanted to remind you" she said as she slowly backed away and Daisy and I look over seeing another girl pulling a trash bag filled with water to one of the stalls next to the stall with that girl in it and I yell "HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" All the other girls stop and look at me and that Gretta bitch just rolls her eyes. "Look you, I don't know who the hell you are but just stay out of this okay?"
Daisy raises an eyebrow at her. "Now I remember you, you're the girl with that dad that works at the convenient store right?" She says while slowly walking over to Gretta. "Yeah so what?" Gretta looking down at her. "well are you aware that your father enjoys looking up little girls skirts and groping them behind the store, right?" she stares into Gretta's eyes and smiles. "Wow...you didn't know, well.." Y/n gets close to Gretta and whispers into her ear. "Your father loves trying to mess with little girls on a daily basis and I was close to being one of them luckily I didn't, now I suggest you get the fuck out of here with your whore friends or I'll tell the police what your father enjoys doing, knowing it's against the law" I back away from Gretta giving her the 'now's the Time to leave bitch face' smiling and so does Daisy. Gretta begins looking nervous and glares at us, then turns to walk away. "Let's go girls" they all walk out and after a few seconds pass, a girl with red hair walks out smiling and looks at us" wow um..thanks you two"
"Yeah that was no problem at all" I say. "Yeah, just happy to help, and besides they were planning on pouring trash all over you."
The red haired girl looks back at the trash all over the floor "huh...well damn, thanks again" she looks back at them. They both shrug smiling. "I also noticed they said you don't have any friends" Daisy says and the girl looks down slightly and sighs "yeah it's whatever" after she said that, I felt totally awful and thought, hey why not invite her to hang out with us over the summer "well...you do now, you're totally going to be hanging out with us" I say smiling. She smiles back and nods beginning to walk out with us, all of our arms linked together, walking out of the girls restroom and making our way outside.