Chapter 4🎈

------- The Next Day -------

Y/n POV

We all meet up at the barrens, making our way down a trail to the stream below and walk over to the entrance or exit, I don't even know of this towns sewer system. Stan looks up at a tree and points at it "that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy" Eddie looks around worried that he might get it "Where? Where's the poison ivy" he says. Daisy looks back at Stan shaking her head then here goes Richie. "No they aren't, not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley" Richie says, making Daisy laugh and I just roll my eyes at Richie's snarky remark at Stanley. "Okay well I'm starting to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure this is not good for my-" Eddie says while getting cut off by Richie. "Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Eddie looks up at Richie confused as to why he'd ask that question. "Sometimes, yeah", Eddie says. Oh God here we go... just wait for it. "Then you probably have crabs" Richie says, I shake my head at Richie "you're unbelievably rude and disgusting" I say. "that's so not funny" Eddie says with a straight face. Daisy covers her mouth trying not to laugh and to be serious. Bill starts walking more in large sewer entrance and/or exit with Richie by his side. Richie looks back at all of us confused as to why we aren't following. "Aren't you guys coming in?" He says, we all shake our heads and Eddie looks disgusted at him. " Uh-uh it's greywater" Richie stares at Eddie. "What the hell is greywater?" "It's basically...piss and shit, so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing in millions of gallons of Derry pee so.." as he was about to go on, Richie picks up a stick and starts to sniff it. "Ew!" Daisy says laughing after it "what the actual fuck is wrong with you" I say staring at him with disgust trying to keep my composure and to not laugh at his stupidity. "What are you- are you serious?" Eddie says with disgust. Richie looks at all of us "Doesn't smell like caca to me senõr" Richie says with a Spanish accent. Eddie just shakes his head "okay, I can smell that from here" "you sure it isn't your breath wafting back into your face?" Richie says. I just shake my head and walk deeper into the sewer standing next to Bill. We both look down seeing a shoe and Bill picks it up. "Guys!" He shows it to the others. They all look up staring at the shoe in shock. "Shit...don't tell me that's-" Stan says. "No, Georgie wore galoshes" Bill says with a slight sigh of relief. "Whose sneaker is it" Daisy says sounding slightly nervous" I take the flashlight from Bill and shined it on the shoe. "Oh God..." I say in shock. "It's Betty Ripsom's" Richie says staring at all of us. "What if she's still here?" Stan says then looks at me, and notices that I'm shaking, this is scary...really fucking scary. "You okay (Y/n)?" Stan says. And why'd he ask of all the guys here to ask me that, he was rude earlier...why care now? "Um...y-yeah I'm fine" I say. "Maybe we should all...oh I don't know, go hang out somewhere else?" Daisy says, clearly worried about me. And Bill just simply looks over at her with small tears in his eyes. "I-if I was Betty Ripsom, I'd want someone to find me" we all look down after he said that feeling slightly bad. But he was right, we would want someone to find us right? "Well...what if I don't want to find them...I mean, I don't wanna end up like Geor-....I don't wanna be lost" Eddie says, earning a few nods in agreement from some of us. "He has a point" Stan says, I looks down again nodding slowly with daisy. "Y-you guys too?" Bill says sounding slightly annoyed and disrespected. "It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun! And this isn't fun...this is scary and disgusting" Stan says and after that we hear a couple splashes behind us and sees a boy fall down in the water and struggling to get up. Me, Stan, daisy, and Eddie run over to him to help him up noticing all the injuries on him. "Oh my gosh, are you alright..?" I say, but don't exactly know the kid's name so I end it mid sentence hoping he'll finish the sentence. "It's Ben" he says. "But yes I'm alright...just got away from Henry Bowers" oh good lord, what is up with Henry and bullying people, that kid seriously needs a new hobby if you ask me. "Let's bring him to town so we can fix him up" Eddie says "yeah I agree we also need to clean the wound so no bacteria gets in there and makes his skin start dying and stuff" I say and everyone stares at me confused and not really understanding what I said. "What?"