Chapter 6🎈

------- The Next Day -------

3rd person POV

After the boys told the girls to meet them at the quarry, they all met up there waiting for the girls and trying to have a spitting contest. Don't know why but they are. The girls stand behind them listening to the boys argue over whether if the competition is about distance or mass. Y/n just looks at Beverly and Daisy, they all try to not laugh while listening. "All right, w-whose first?" Bill says. They all look down below at the slightly looking warm and green water. Beverly smirks "we'll go!" Y/n nods and takes off her dress with Beverly and Daisy and they all run past the boys and jump off the cliff into the water. Before they hit the water they hear "What the fuck!" Coming from most likely Richie. "Come on!" "Hurry up!" "Stop being a bunch of wimps" all the girls say. The boys sigh and begin, one by one jumping down into the water. Once all the boys got into the water, let the games begin!

Y/n POV

I watched as Daisy was splashing around with Richie and Eddie smiling. Looked over and noticed Beverly climbed onto Bill's back while that was happening, I felt something lift me up and saw that Stan forced me onto his shoulders. I was surprised because again, I've always thought he hated me and Daisy. Don't know why, but It just felt like he did, but I gladly just accepted it and let him pick me up, earning a smile from me. He smiles back and starts walking towards bill and Beverly. She and I tried getting each other off the boys shoulders, thank God I successfully pushed her off. Stan and I cheered, I got off and hugged him smiling, and if I remember correctly I looked next to me and he was blushing. Why the hell is Stanley blushing? We both broke away from the hug staring at each other, and then...I started blushing, my heart began racing. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I feeling all...weird inside? Daisy grabs my arm trying to pull me over to show me something and we both look down seeing a turtle. "Is that what I think it is? Oh my gosh it is!" I say smiling. "I know, it's so cute and small right!" Daisy says. About 30 minutes pass and we're all sitting on a small cliff. I comb my h/l, h/t, h/c back out of my face so I could see my surroundings, Daisy is laying on her stomach facing the opposite direction of the boys and Beverly is laying on her back. We could all tell the boys were staring at us so we all look at them at the same time, making the boys quickly look away as if they weren't staring at us. They all clear their throats and Richie starts going through Ben's belongings. "News flash Ben! School's out for summer!" He says in one of his strange accents. "Huh? Oh that's not school stuff" Ben says. Richie starts pulling random things out and then a folder with a bunch of news papers and passes it to Bill. The other girls and I stand up to move closer, to hear what they were talking about, Beverly sat next to Bill, Daisy sat next to Richie, and I sat next to Stan. Yeah, weird, I know. Ben starts talking about how Derry isn't like any other town and how the death rates are so high here. To be honest, it scared the living hell out of me listening to this stuff, he then asked if we wanted to come over to see more of his stuff and we all agreed to follow along....What a great fucking summer so far...