Chapter 5🎈

------- An Hour Later -------

Eddie POV

After a few hours of riding our bikes through the forest and having to bring along an injured kid we found or...we saw, I should say, since he found us first. We rode to town to buy some you know... convenient things to help a bleeding out kid. And once we get to town, we decided to stop at a dirty alley way close to the convenient store. "You guys do know that alleys are known to have dirty needles that may have AIDS on it right?!" I say yelling. "Eddie! Calm down it's going to be okay!" Daisy says with a giggle. A very cute giggle might I add. Wait.. did I just say her giggle was cute... God what is wrong with me.... I hear some snaps in front of me and See's Daisy snapping at me to get my attention. "Hello, Earth to Eddie?" She says. "Oh huh? What?" I give her a slightly shocked expression. "O-okay uh..R-Richie, you s-stay h-here, come on guys." Bill says and we all drop our bikes and start running to the store.

Y/n POV

When we got to the store, we all walked in and I watch Eddie grabbing nearly every medicinal thing on the shelves, making me shake my head at how dramatic he can be sometimes, "Can we even afford all of that?" Daisy says. "G-good question" Bill says after her. We all pull out our pocket change. Stan pulls out $2, Daisy pulls out $4, Bill pulls out $1.50, and I pull out $3. "That's all we got" Stan says. Eddie just looks at us and sighs "Well..shit". "Wait, you have an account here don't you?" Bill says surprisingly without a stutter. And I kid you not, the way Eddie looked at bill was fucking priceless. "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rayed." Eddie says. After a few minutes and trying to decide what to do we look behind us to see the one and only Beverly Marsh, and if I saw correctly before she hid it, it was a tampon box. Daisy and I just give her a sympathetic look. Understanding exactly what she's going through. "Y-you okay?" Bill says staring at her. "I'm fine, what's wrong with you?" She says. "None of your business" Stan says and I glance at him with an annoyed look. "You really enjoy saying that huh?" Daisy elbows my arm signalling that I need to stop being mean and I roll my eyes and nod. "There's a kid outside that looked like someone killed him." Eddie says. "W-we need s-some s-supplies, but we don't have enough money" Bill says. Beverly looks behind us then back at us. "I've got an idea." After she said that, Daisy and I knew exactly what she was going to. A few moments later of her flirting and the guys bringing the things to the new kid. And by the way his name is Ben, he's adorable and pretty smart like me, so we can have some decent conversations, but not the point we, or should I say Eddie patched him up. We all go back to our homes and decided that we should have a sleep over with just me and her. I happily agree because we haven't done that in a while. Once we get there I sit on my bed next to her listening to Billie Jean from Michael Jackson. "Hey I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be right back okay?" Daisy says. I nod "you know where the towels are" I say, and this time she nods and leaves the room. I sit in the room in silence, then I hear my name called, from my closet. I stand up to investigate and I open it seeing only my clothes hanging and I shake my head. "Good Lord daisy if you're playing games with me, it's really not funny" I turn around and see a small spider on the floor and I quickly stomp on it in disgust being completely afraid of it. "Ew...just...ew" then looks up and sees my window open and one just slightly hairy spider leg comes through it then another one, then another one, and it continues until the entire spider is in my room staring right at me. I stare right back into it's eyes and I've never screamed so loud in my life. It started to run at me making me fall back onto the floor. I start trying to crawl away thinking it would work, which obviously didn't. The spider just stand over me ready to bite into my neck and drain my body fluids, and then...my room door opens and I see Daisy staring at me confused then sees the spider and widens her eyes and the spider quickly jumps out of the open window. She leans against the wall in just complete and utter shock of nearly seeing her friend die. "Y-Y/n, what...the fuck just happened?" She says with clear fear in her voice. "I-I.." at that point I just started balling, I couldn't keep in all my anger, fear, sadness, you know what, name any emotion at that point except happiness. I was so scared, I've never been so close to death before. That night was literally a sleepless night, all we did was talk, and attempting to comfort me.