Chapter 12🎈

-------A Few Minutes After Bill Left-------

Y/n's POV:

I've never seen Bill ride his bike so fast to leave us at his home, sorta rude if you ask me. "Well now what?" Ben ask. "We go after him" Beverly says. While she gets on her bike quickly. We all follow suit and follow along beside and behind her to catch up with Bill. When we arrive, we see Bill standing in front of the creepy looking door ready to go in alone. "Bill! Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy" Beverly yells, basically leaping off her bike and runs towards the front porch steps. We all get off our bikes and stand behind her looking up at him. "Yeah Bill...even for you this is a bit extreme" Daisy says and looks down at her feet hoping she won't get yelled at by him. "Look you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or even one of us? Are you just gonna pretend like it doesn't happen just like everyone in this town? Because I can't..." Bill says with tears beginning to form in his eyes and soon fall. We all watch in slight shock or this bringing him to tears. I'll admit I did try to hold back some tears. Only just a few that's all. "I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't... So walking into this house for me, it's easier than walking into my own." Bill says with another damn amazing speech. Turns to face the door and begins to open it.

"Wow" Richie says.

"What?" Ben says.

"He didn't even stutter once"

Daisy and I just look at Richie and shake our heads and begin to follow Bill with Ben and Beverly. "Wait!" Stan says, making everyone turn back to look at him. "Um...shouldn't we have some people stay behind to keep watch?" He says looking at all of us hoping we'd agree. "You know just in case something bad happens?" We all stare at him then look at Bill to see his response. "Wh-who wants to stay out here?" All the boys raise their hands except us girls. Making us sigh in disappointment. "Fuck.." Richie says with a groan/sigh. A few moments pass and we all watch. Richie, Eddie, and Bill go inside. I look over at Stan and see him begin to tear up. I frown and walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down slightly and closer to me. "It's gonna be okay Stanley" I say whispering into his ear. I feel another person's arms around mine and notice it's Mike hugging both of us and Stan hugs both of us as well tightly while crying into our arms.

-------A Few Minutes Later-------

I'm sitting on a tree stump in between Mike's legs and his arms wrapped around my waist and with Stan resting his head on my lap. I softly play with his hair while looking over at Beverly holding Ben's hand. Then, we hear a loud scream occur inside. We all look at each other and get up to run inside the house. As we get inside we run through the kitchen and hear something with an extremely creepy voice. "It was real enough Georgie" I'm assuming that dumbass clown saying with an maniacal laugh after it and what we saw was the clown standing up ready to pounce onto Bill and Richie.

 "It was real enough Georgie" I'm assuming that dumbass clown saying with an maniacal laugh after it and what we saw was the clown standing up ready to pounce onto Bill and Richie

Before that could even happen Beverly picked up a metal rod and ran at him screaming, and stabs it into his scull. We all stand there in horror hearing the clowns horrific wailing sound. Beverly runs over to Eddie with Daisy and I stand in between Mike and Stan watching the clown slowly change into something more terrifying. He slowly turns whirl growling at all of us and begins walking towards them. He lunges at them slightly to scare us more while laughing hysterically. He turns quickly, making the rod cut Ben's stomach and the metal rod also pulls on my shirt slightly making me get dragged along with pennywise. "Stan!! Mike!! Help!!" I say screaming and feel the need to cry at this point when I feel Bill's arms pull me back, making my shirt rip and both of us collapse onto the floor. Bill gets back up quickly. "Don't let him get away!" I slowly sit up covering the large gash on my shirt and blushing a deep red feeling embarrassed and begins bawling. Mike and Stan run over to me wrapping their arms around me and helping me stand up and trying to calm me down. After Bill ran downstairs to go see were the clown went, he came back and kneeled next to Eddie. "Okay okay! I'm gonna um...put the back in place." Richie says with a slight panicked voice. "Don't you fucking touch me. Don't you fucking dare Richie!" Eddie says. "Richie are you sure about this??" Daisy says. Richie just nods and puts his arm back in place quickly. Leaving Eddie somewhat speechless and he starts to scream from the pain. A few moments later, we all run out of the house screaming and getting onto our bikes and riding away towards Bill's house.

-------One Hour Later-------

Eddie's mother drags her son out of the house by the back of her sons neck and looked back at all of us. "You. You did this!" She points at all of us. "You know how delicate he is!" She forces Eddie into two car. "We were attacked M-ms. K." Bill says. "No don't, don't try to blame anyone else." Eddie just looks down ashamed of his mother at this point. I would too if I was being honest. Ms K. drops her keys and yell at Beverly telling her to back off and starts saying all these disrespectful things about her, daisy, and I. I just simply looking down and wrap my arms in Stan's jacket that he recently got for me. We all watch Eddie and his mother drive away down the street and we watch from being in the middle of the road. Bill just looks back at us smiling slightly and looking confident. "I saw the well, we know where it is, and we'll be better prepared next time-" Bill says while getting cut off by Stan, now in tears from being furious and so worried about me. "No! No next time, bill! You're insane!"

"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly says.

"Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker, he's leaking hamburger helper!" Richie yells

"We can't pretend it's gonna go away, Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years." Beverly says, slightly raising her voice from being aggravated.

"Fine, I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too" Ben says.

"Because I wanna run towards something, not away" Beverly says back at him.

"Oh please, you wanna run into Bill's arms" Daisy says. And Beverly glares at her. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Beverly says. "It means this is fucking dumb! Our friends nearly died you assholes!" Daisy says getting closer to Beverly pretty much probably trying to get ready to hit her. "I'm sorry who invited Molly ringwald into this group?" Richie says, causing Beverly to flip him off. "Richie..." Stan and I say. "I'm just saying let's face facts, real world. Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too." Richie says about to walk past Bill. Bill just pushes Richie back to yell at him. They begin to bicker back and forth until Bill punches Richie in the face causing the boys to pull them back away from each other.

 They begin to bicker back and forth until Bill punches Richie in the face causing the boys to pull them back away from each other

In the end, Richie just hits his shoulder against Bill's and walks to his bike, riding away. Soon, the rest of us follow, leaving Beverly and Bill behind all by themselves.