Chapter 4

"What the hell is going on!?!"

Red and Green jumped apart, both blushing like crazy. Green turned to look at the door seeing his grandfather standing there looking furious.

"Uh hey there Professor." Green replied.

You see here Green refuses to call Professor Oak 'Grandpa' or 'Grandfather' since they don't get along at all.

"I did not make us move here so you can make a boyfriend! I will not allow it as long as you live under my roof!" Professor Oak screamed at Green.

"Leave him alone Grandpa!" Daisy yelled as she ran into the room.

"You knew about this! And you didn't tell me! Give me one reason to not kick this, this faggot out of this house!" Oak exploded on Daisy.

"Because Dad! Yea so what if he left because he couldn't handle that mom died! And you always blamed him for it!" Daisy screamed while pointing at Green who was silently crying. "Dad would be so disappointed in you Grandpa! Is this really what he would want to see how you are treating him! I hate how you treat him! And you know what I hate you!" Daisy finished. Then she looked at Green who was staring at her in tears but she could see in his emerald eyes that he was impressed, that he loved her so much in that moment. She went to hug him, but Professor Oak stopped her.

"You know what? Ever since that thing-" he said as he pointed at Green, "-Was born, he has made this family fall apart! Green I do not want you in this house and that is final! "

Green froze. He couldn't breathe. He was being kicked out the second day he was in this town? Where was he suppose to go? Why did it hurt so much that his grandfather hated him so much that he didn't want him here? That was that ran through his head as he started sobbing. Red quickly coming up to hug him.

"Hey shhhhh, calm down, everything is going to be alright. Mom?" Red turned to look at his mother who was behind Professor Oak, and boy did she look mad.

"How Dare You! That is not how you treat a child you bastard! He is your grandson! Who cares that he is gay! Ugh I can't even look at you! I hope you go burn in Hell old man! Red let's go! Green you can stay with us alright sweetheart? Daisy you can come visit whenever you want." Red's mother said as she turned and glared at Professor Oak. Then she walked out the door. Red and Green quickly following after her.

After they left it was silent. Daisy looking at her grandfather with pure hatred, while the old man felt guilty. Next thing they heard was the front door opening. Both Daisy and Professor turning towards the door seeing Daisy's father, and Professor Oak's son' Alexander who looked exactly like Green.

"What have you done father?" was all he asked.

A/N sorry its a short chapter. I might post another one since this one is so short. I don't know for sure tho. Hope you do like this story, please comment below.