Chapter 9

Green woke up to movement, he lifted his head and blinked in confusion. He turned his body towards the door and saw Red walking around and glancing at the time.

Red turned to face Green and was surprised to see him awake. "Hey, I was just about to wake you up." Red said softly as he walked towards the bed and he sat down beside him.

"What? Why?" Green asked with a rough voice and laying his head back down on the pillow. Green sighed as he felt fingers run through his messy bed hair.

"We got school remember? We have to leave in a half an hour." Red smiled, he had to admit that Green laying on his bed, who was pretty much purring as Red ran his hand through his hair was a turn on.

Red shifted feeling quite hot while he blushed thinking that he had to turn away or he was going to do something he would regret.

"C'mon, you should get up, you have to run to your grandfather's and grab some clothes." Red quickly said as he got up and walked quickly out of the room.

Green was confused, did he do something wrong to make Red run out of the room like that?

Green just shrugged his shoulders and got out of the bed shivering. "Dear Mew, does it always have to be cold in the mornings." He muttered to himself as he looked around looking for a sweater.

Green looked towards the desk and grinned as he saw a red and white jacket. 'That's got to keep me warm!' Green quickly slipped the jacket on and was feeling a lot more warmer.

Green turned to walk out the door and saw Red at the door who was staring at him with wide eyes. There was something else in his eyes that Green couldn't identify.

"Red? You ok?" Green questioned.

Red did not know if he could answer the other male. All he could think about was Green standing there with his jacket on that was too big on him, and the adorable confused expression he was making. Red let his eyes roam, to his neck where it was just begging to be marked as his, to his hands that was hidden by his own jacket, to his long, long skinny legs that looked feminine that he was surprised that Green had considering that Green's height only had him up to his neck. Red hadn't even realized just exactly how much taller he was than Green.

"Red?"

Red continued to daydream just exactly what those long legs could do

"RED!"

Red snapped back to reality when he heard Green scream his name. Looking at Green he saw that Green was flustered and he was starting to fidget.

"Uh, yes?" Red replied stupidly.

Green just stared at him and took off the jacket walking by him he threw the jacket into Red's face as he mumbled an apology and rushed out of the bedroom.

Red cursed under his breath and went after him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's fine you can wear it."

He grabbed Greens wrist and turned him to face himself when he saw Green in tears.

"What? Why are you crying sweetheart? C'mon what did I do? I'm sorry." Red questioned while tugging Green into a hug while trying to sooth him.

Green just fell into Reds embrace. Green wasn't upset at Red. He was upset with himself. He couldn't believe that he liked the way Red stared at him. He doesn't understand, he was so confused!

"Boys? What's going on?"

Red looked at his mother. "I think I made Green upset. I don't know why though."