Chapter 11

A/N Hey guys this is the last chapter for this book. It kinda ends on a cliff hanger, but please let me know if you want a sequel. On with the story.

"Hey Red. Did you miss me?" Yellow asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Oh hey Yellow. Haha how are you?" Red laughed in an awkward tone.

Yellow marched past Red and into the kitchen where Blue, Crystal, Gold and Silver were. She stopped and smiled at all of them.

"I'm fine, much better actually. So Red you still dating mister porcupine?" Yellow asked.

"That's not his name! Yes we are still dating thank you very much." Red scolded her.

"Seriously!? What, is he opening his legs for you and giving you blowjobs everyday?"

"Don't you dare say something like that about Green!" Crystal yelled at her.

"Well Red is that what's happening? I bet he begs too. Oh can you imagine that? Green being the little begging bitch that he is." Yellow said with a smirk on her face.

Red was shocked. Who the fuck does she think she is!? That was his beautiful perfect boyfriend that she is talking about.

"He is nothing like that!" Red yelled.

"Yellow if you want to live don't make him even more angrier, you know his temper." Gold warned her.

"Oh that is exactly what I want. Face it Red, you are only dating him so you can fuck him! I can see Green being the footballs little bitch. That makes sense since he goes to each and everyone of your games." Then she gasped. "Oh my Mew or maybe he is seeing someone behind your back? I heard what happened with Ethan and I know for a fact that he is on all your teams Red. So what are you gonna do, are you going to love your so called boyfriend who might be sleeping with Ethan or are you going to turn a blind eye on him and don't believe me?"

Red was fuming. How dare she come inside HIS house, insult HIS boyfriend who HE loves and who HE trusts? He has never been this angry before, but oh did he want to kill her right there in that moment.

"How dare you." He said in a deadly quiet voice. "How dare you come into my house and tell me all of this." He didn't even know his voice was getting louder and had a deadly growl to it. "He lives in this house with me! I know everything that he does and you come in here and tell me all this bullshit? You little fucking bitch! I date him because I love him! We haven't even slept together till last night!"

He walked up to Yellow and was proud to see her shrink and have terror in her eyes.

"I know exactly what this is. You are jealous! You are just pissed off because you knew me all my life and I didn't have any feelings for you! Then you grew even more angry when he came into my life and I fell in love with him as soon as I laid my eyes on him. He is the best thing that has ever happened in my life! If you do not accept that then I guess you were never a friend to me. You know that I am gay! You know that I will never ever love you so grow up and deal with it!" He roared.

As Red stood there giving Yellow his death glare everyone was looking at him in shock. It was silent that they all jumped when they heard Dani come in.

"Hey guys! Didn't know that you were......com.....ing." Dani could feel the tense astrosphere and looking at her son, she could see that he was furious.

Yellow started sobbing and went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife. She picked up the sharpest one she could see and held it up to her arm.

"Fine if you don't love me then I am going to kill myself right here and now!" Yellow sobbed.

Everyone jumped out of their seats and yelled at her to stop. Red took a step towards her holding his hands in the air.

"Look Yellow, I know that you are upset, but this is not the way." Red said in a calm choice.

"Dear Mew what is with high school drama? Sweetheart stop being so dramatic and put the god damn knife down." Dani snapped.

"I like your mom, that was exactly what I was going to say." Silver commented while nodding at Dani who nodded back.

"Guys come on Yellow is going to kill herself and you guys are doing this?" Crystal screamed.

"Put the knife down." Red continued to tell Yellow, taking another step towards her.

"You want me to put the knife down? Ok fine! IF I DON'T GET YOU THEN NO ONE CAN!" Yellow screamed.

She raised her arm and ran towards Red. Everyone had a different reaction. Silver was shocked and thought Red was a dumbass for getting close to her. Crystal started to move to stop Yellow but tripped over Gold. Gold was frozen. Dani screamed and started to get to Yellow to protect her baby boy.

Red didn't have a time to react. He had a screaming Yellow on top of them while swinging the knife around.

Yellow was angry and she wanted Red to love her only, not this idiot Green that he likes so much she was done! She rose the knife above her head and swung down stabbing Red in the chest.

Once, twice and three times. Red felt pain, he couldn't hear what was going on anymore, it was like time slowed down for him. He saw Dani yank Yellow off of him and everyone started to crowd around him.

All he could think was how much he loved Green, he could see Green's beautiful face smiling at him when he closed his eyes. His emerald bright green eyes were shining and his smile. It took his breath away.

Then the picture started to fade as everything went black.

A/N Sorry its so short. Agian, let me know if you want a sequel to this and i will gladly do it!

Thanks for reading!