Chapter 8

'Oh my mew a date?' was all that ran in Green's head. He couldn't even grasp that idea.

"When do you want to leave?" Red questioned.

Greens face turned red. "Oh um anytime I-I guess." Green replied in a mostly clear voice.

"Great let's go now then." Red said as he started to walk towards the front door.

Both males put on their shoes, said goodbye to Dani and walked out the front door. As they were walking quickly to pass Professor Oak's place Red got a text from Yellow.

"Crap. Will she just not go away?" Red muttered.

"What does it say, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Nah I don't mind, it says do u want to hang out today." Red read aloud. Then he got an evil plan in his head.

He started to talk aloud of what he was typing. "Sorry Yellow, I can't showing Green around Masara Town can you ask Blue to call me?"

Green looked at Red in confusion. Next thing they knew Blue was calling Red and he put it on speaker phone.

"Sup Red, What ya need?"

"To speak English for once, and to promise you are going to protect Green when I ask him a question right now." Red responded.

"Ohhhh, sweet! Don't hang up I want to hear this!" Blue screamed.

"Ask what?" Green replied in a quiet confused voice.

"Hold on a second." Red said as he grabbed Greens hand and pulled him to a quiet place. There was a pond that had some beautiful lily flowers growing around it and a lot of willow trees that provided lots of privacy.

Red nodded looking quite pleased at the place and set the phone down and pulled the smaller male into a hug.

Green blushed and gently hugged Red back feeling flustered and confused at the same time.

"Red? What's going on?" Green asked in a quiet voice.

"Asking you a question that hopefully you won't punch me for."

Green watched Red take a deep breath and was about to ask when Blue yelled in a loud voice "Hurry the hell up Red!"

"Blue! I was just going to ask, you know what I am hanging up, you will just ruin the moment." Red said as he quickly hung up and turned off his phone. He looked at Green and laughed a little.

"Sorry about that." He replied while scratching the back of his neck while looking down. He looked back up and smiled and took a deep breath and started talking.

"Green, I don't know if you felt this at all since we met yesterday but, it feels like I have known you my entire life. And since than I have gotten to know a little about you, and I know that I will never regret meeting you. I asked Blue to protect you because I am about to ask a question that Yellow will kill me for if she ever finds out." Red closed his eyes and took a deep breath and took a step closer to Green while looking into his eyes.

"Will you, Green Oak go out with me?"

Green blinked. And blinked again. He was silent and was searching in Reds eyes that he wasn't kidding around.

Finally His face broke into a huge smile and he jumped into Reds arms while screaming that yes he would love to.

Red laughed as he hugged the smaller male closer to him. He pulled back and gently cupped Greens cheek in his hand. He leaned closer to him.